Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718
  1. Collapse Details
    I realize this is a total novice question, but is it possible to use more than two LAV mics with my HPX170? I've been using two, one on each channel, but I have two hosts interviewing guests out in the field, and I really need to have them and the guest all on wireless mics. I can't seem to get a straight answer from other HPX users, so thought I'd give this a shot. Thanks in advance, folks.

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Cees Mutsaers View Post
    The "Zylight" supposed to be the best LED available. No gels and all the colour you want just by turning a knob !!! Unfortunately not avaible yet in Europe.
    I actually have the Zylight Z90 and it really is an awesome piece of work. Besides being able to adjust temperature, tint, hue, and saturation, the quality of the light itself is very nice - it's extremely soft and and when you turn up the power it almost seems as though everything gets "brighter", rather than a "illuminated by light source" look. In terms of construction, it's a chunk of metal with a thick plate covering the LEDs, so it's not breaking anytime soon (edit: seems the control panel is made of plastic, still doesn't feel flimsy though). Shame that it's expensive.
    Last edited by Kolor-Pikker; 01-17-2011 at 05:32 AM.

3. Collapse Details
    There are a lot of pages in this post... but just curious, has anyone seen this light? http://www.amazon.com/LED-CN-160-Dim.../dp/B004TJ6JH6

I shot with a guy who had the 126 LED version, and it was bright as hell! Comes with gels, and it's dimmable etc...

My REAL question is, has anyone seen a good mount for lights like this that you would use for the HVX-200? (I mean to get the light away from the camera a bit so as not to be so flat) if you look at the page above, it suggests the Adorama Heavy Duty L-Bracket (only $10!) but because it mounts where the tripod (or shoulder mount) goes, I don't think it would work... any other suggestions on this?
    Last edited by ruester; 10-28-2011 at 03:38 PM.
    My work can be seen at www.ruesterprod.com I am always looking to collaborate, or find more work - so anyone in the L.A. area who needs another hand - look me up!

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by ruester View Post
    There are a lot of pages in this post... but just curious, has anyone seen this light? http://www.amazon.com/LED-CN-160-Dim.../dp/B004TJ6JH6

I shot with a guy who had the 126 LED version, and it was bright as hell! Comes with gels, and it's dimmable etc...

My REAL question is, has anyone seen a good mount for lights like this that you would use for the HVX-200? (I mean to get the light away from the camera a bit so as not to be so flat) if you look at the page above, it suggests the Adorama Heavy Duty L-Bracket (only $10!) but because it mounts where the tripod (or shoulder mount) goes, I don't think it would work... any other suggestions on this?

Hi ruester, I personally own a few Israeli arms (articulating arms) from ikan. I bought my first one of these to hold my monitor, but they also work for many other applications, including support of lights and audio devices. It comes with removable hot shoe shoe mount something that makes it very versatile. http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search...op+Nav-Search= i know that are not cheap but to me they are worth it because of their flexibility and alternate applications. -flat interviews and or ugly background shadows are greatly diminished.
    Hope this Helps
    -Sam R

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718