Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    expandore DVX102BE and mack warranty
    Hi there, this is my first post here but i've been reading the forum for a long time. I was just wondering if anyone in here has any recent experience with www.expandore.com and whether theyre a good company to buy from? Im about to buy my first PAL DVX camera and dont want to make an expensive mistake! They seem to have the best price on the DVX102BE http://www.expandore.com/e_shop/Panasonic/DVX_sale.htm does anyone know anything about this model? Is it the same as the standard DVX100B? Also as I live in England does anyone have any experience with the Mack warranty if its purchaed abroad? Can I get it serviced locally in the UK under the Mack warranty or does it have to go back to point of purchase? Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated! Doug.

2. Collapse Details
    Hi Doogie, as far as I know Expandore is legit and sells good product, and has been discussed very heavily on the forum Here is the latest thread:

http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/showthread...ore#post820698

The Digital Cinema Course. 30+ hours of filmmaking instruction on 20 DVD Discs.
    DVXusers get a FREE Audio DVD. Our new Gear Guide teaches Arri, Bogen, Century,
    Cinetech, KinoFlo, MSE, EwaMarine, PAG, Cartoni, Chrosziel, Bebob,
    Nnoga, and Rosco, as well as Safe Renting Tips. To order click HERE .

MYSPACE - YOUTUBE - IMDb -

3. Collapse Details
    Expandore
    I have just puchased an AG-DVX102BEN from Expandore and found them great on price and delivery (5 days) via Fed-Ex, as well as product quality. I purchased a 2 year Mack warranty with the camera. All up over $1000 AUS saved (after all taxes and freight) over current Australian retail prices. I highly recommend Expandore (Singapore) and will be purchasing from them again. When considering the latest strengthening of the Australian dollar versus the US dollar, the current retail prices here have not moved much and are "a little rich" for camera hardware in comparison with retail prices elsewhere. Go for it ! You'll be more than happy !

Mark, in the Land of Oz.

4. Collapse Details
    I've just ordered and paid for a DVX100BE from Expandore. Now I'm just keeping my fingers crossed...

5. Collapse Details
    I have personally gone down to singapore afew times to buy from them. They are great. No complains at all. They gives you a better rate when you get a few items together.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Camera operator in Singapore.
    https://new.cinematographer.org.au/m...713/david-chia

6. Collapse Details
    I live in Singapore and Expandore has indeed a good reputation and one of the best services... they do also everything to keep that up! The many times I have hang around in the shop, I saw clients coming from the airport directly by cab to the shop to buy some gear.

One advice, go after the shop to Sim Lim Square, that is just around the corner. Sim Lim Square is a shopping mall with 6 floors full with electronica, video, audio & IT shops... good to buy some Rode or Sennheiser mics... these mics are in Singapore much cheaper, even some Australian musicians fly over to Singapore to buy it... it's saves them 50%!
    CAMERAS :: DVX-100BE & SDX900 & HPX555 with XA17x7.6BERM & HA42x9.7BERD lenses
    AUDIO: SD302 :: Sanken CS-3E & Rodes NTG-1/2 & Shure SM58 :: RYCOTE windjammers :: LIGHTWAVE ROD :: RX/TX
    EDITING: PC based network w/ BlackMagic, Matrox, AVID Certified & Premiere Pro CS3/4

7. Collapse Details
    Bought my DVX from them as well. Really good guys indeed. I was a bit worried as well where I was taking my money, but you have no need whatsoever to be concerned.

8. Collapse Details
    I also received my DVX100BE in in five days. In addition, I received good service, through e-mail, when putting the package together. I personally won't hesitate to buy from them again.

9. Collapse Details
    same here i bought one of my dvx from..i think the macky warrenty is a good investment.

10. Collapse Details
    Hi y'all. This is my first post, but I've been trawling a while. I am about to buy a DVX102BEN from Expandore.

Did anyone in Europe or specifically the UK have to pay import duty, and if so, how much was it please?

Many thanks
    Lucas

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast