Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718
  1. Collapse Details
    No worries, Sam; I essentially assumed as much. It's just good to make sure the terms are correct as people come on here from all over, pick up little snippets of information, and then go run and tell others on other sites or mailing lists and it quickly becomes "common knowledge" on the internet (whether that knowledge is accurate or not). Of course, that's not always a bad thing - the fact that one can actually shoot 4k raw right out of the box with Red is pretty darn remarkable, and the more people that know, the better!

By the way, I've got RED ONE #80, so it looks like we're going to be bumping elbows at the Red factory come launch time!
    you + are = you're.
    Batteries do not "loose" charge and hard drives don't "loose" data.

Red One #79

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Haakon
    By the way, I've got RED ONE #80, so it looks like we're going to be bumping elbows at the Red factory come launch time!
    LOL. I was thinking the same last night when I responded to your post.

I'll keep an eye out for you, I'll be the one with the silly ear to ear grin.

Happy Holidays.
    Sam Druckerman
    Red #81 Zoom #23

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Williams
    [...]
    I guess at the time you had some aspirations in the field of cinematography.
    [...]
    Stephen
    Or how to communicate specifically what you want. I know just enough about cinematography, that I can appreciate what it is my DP does for me and that I can't do it. ;)

Gavin
    - Gavin Greenwalt
    im.thatoneguy[remove]@gmail.com

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718