Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323839404142
  1. Collapse Details
    Hi RaDonda-

i sold my xha1 a long time ago, but i was just thumbing thru a binder i have with a bunch of presets. sorry, i don't have it available as downloadable file. here's TRUECOLOR:

RGN: -7
    GGN: 3
    BGN: 12
    RGM: 40
    RBM: -12
    GRM: 6
    GBM: 0
    BRM: 12
    BGM: -3
    Gamma: Normal
    Color Matrix: Normal
    Color Gain: 0
    Color Phase: 0
    Knee: Middle
    Black: Press
    Pedestal: -9
    Setup: -9
    High Detail Freq: Middle
    DHV: 0
    Sharp: -9
    NR1: OFF
    NR2: OFF
    Coring: 0

happy shooting!
    "Easier than it sounds, harder than it looks."
    Chris Light
    www.vimeo.com/chrislight

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Light View Post
    Hi RaDonda-

i sold my xha1 a long time ago, but i was just thumbing thru a binder i have with a bunch of presets. sorry, i don't have it available as downloadable file. here's TRUECOLOR:

RGN: -7
    GGN: 3
    BGN: 12
    RGM: 40
    RBM: -12
    GRM: 6
    GBM: 0
    BRM: 12
    BGM: -3
    Gamma: Normal
    Color Matrix: Normal
    Color Gain: 0
    Color Phase: 0
    Knee: Middle
    Black: Press
    Pedestal: -9
    Setup: -9
    High Detail Freq: Middle
    DHV: 0
    Sharp: -9
    NR1: OFF
    NR2: OFF
    Coring: 0

happy shooting!
    Thanks Chris!!!

3. Collapse Details
    Im still an a1 USER, And thank god I am. Seeing is I had a computer crash, I have the footage backed up on tape. Now I can re edit the gig. Not that you can't back up files, but it seems safer and cheaper with tape still to me. ( call me old school). Any ways, I use to use the custom presets people made and posted. Now I make all my own. I have a great custom preset thats super flat, and can be coloer corrected beautifuly. It seems to retain the most info, anyways. Plus it's much better in low light.

Here's an interesting fact I recently learned from Barry about the gain settings, I use to try to shoot with -3 gain, thinking it would be the cleanest, In some ways it was. But it also hit the DR. Once I tried out -0 gain, I found I was able to capture a little more DR, in the shaows, and highlights. Give it a try if you have not.

I still really like the xha1, I bought mine new about 2 yrs ago, and it was the s- model, I recently just got another from a user here, not s model, but it's still pretty much the same cam, aside from a few small details. For the work I do the ccd, holds better than the cmos sensor. Im looking to replace my t2i, I just got rid of, with a seven d, or gh2, If I could find one. Im not all that fond of the gh2 quality( build wise). But its pic is to die for.

4. Collapse Details
    [QUOTE=maranfilms;2264892]Any ways, I use to use the custom presets people made and posted. Now I make all my own. I have a great custom preset thats super flat, and can be coloer corrected beautifuly. It seems to retain the most info, anyways. Plus it's much better in low light.

Here's an interesting fact I recently learned from Barry about the gain settings, I use to try to shoot with -3 gain, thinking it would be the cleanest, In some ways it was. But it also hit the DR. Once I tried out -0 gain, I found I was able to capture a little more DR, in the shaows, and highlights.QUOTE]

Do you mind sharing this preset that you have? Also, what is "DR"?

5. Collapse Details
    looking for technicolor presets ,only found cinestyle for dslr's anybody?
    signature here
    www.mikedvideo.com
    peace

6. Collapse Details
    Time to bump an old thread, since i just bought 2 xha1's for streaming video using VMIX. I'm looking for some a7s cams in a later stage, but right now cashflow only allowed to pick up some cheap xha1's.

I'm looking for a preset that will do best in concert lighting and nightclub enviroments. Since the footage is captured realtime and streamed live on the internet, I can't colorcorrect it after the shoot. Colors need to be good straight from the camera and give a good result in low light.

Any suggestions?

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323839404142