1. Collapse Details
    Component Picture's Flip DVD
    Finally available for sale to DVXusers! The Flip DVD contains not only the original Flip short film, but also includes over 6 hours of featurettes and BTS content relating to short filmmaking. Special offer for DVXusers: Enter code "Dvxusercode1" at the checkout to get FREE STANDARD SHIPPING!

Click here for more info and to purchase

2. Collapse Details
    Just got the DVD yesterday. It's AMAZING! If anyone is on the fence about buying this, I can tell you that it is worth the money. The shear amount of special features is worth the price alone. (Personaly, I love when a production diary exceeds the 2 hour mark!) Oh, the menus are awesome too!

3. Collapse Details
    Well, summer is now upon us and what better way to cool down than with a cool, refreshing DVD? From now until the end of Summer, the Flip DVD will be on sale for only $4.99 (plus s&h). Just use the code: "summersale41" at the checkout to activate the discount.

Why so cheap you ask? It's been a teriffic selling product so far, but I've still got a carton or two sitting in my closet and I'd very much like that closet space back for, you know, clothes and stuff. Now is your chance to buy your very own, brand spanking new, Flip DVD for less than $5!

Still not quite sure that your hard-earned 5 spot will be worth it? Read for yourself all the glowing praise that fellow DVXusers have given it!

Find out what all the fuss is about! Buy Flip on DVD today for only $4.99! Remember to use the code "summersale41" at the checkout to activate the discount.

4. Collapse Details
    i want one. but is it safe to purchase credit card from this site?

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2393063/
    Actor
    Musician
    Filmmaker

5. Collapse Details
    Yes, Google Checkout is as secure (actually moreso, in my own research) than Paypal when it comes to online purchases. You can purchase without fear. More information about their security features can be found from Google here.

If you are truly concerned about security, the Flip DVD is also available through Amazon.com, however it is at the regular $14.99 price. Flip at Amazon.com

Thanks for the inquiry, hope to do business with you soon! Carleton

6. Collapse Details
    Just a quick update: The $4.99 Summer Sale is now over. The only still-valid code is " studentdiscount1", which is the code for Film Students (and if you're interested in the Flip DVD, that's good enough validation for me). That code reducees the price of the DVD to $9.99 plus S&H. Thanks for the support everybody. This thing has sold far beyond what I had originally set as my goal!

7. Collapse Details
    I just ordered here in the distant future of july 2008. Are you still shipping? Man I hope I don't get refunded.
    There are two types of people. Those who learn the curriculum and those who are the curriculum.

-Jackson Everite

8. Collapse Details
    this still avail?

------------
    Dave
    Fear and Loathing in Raleigh, NC
    ------------
    www.vimeo.com/greeches
    www.youtube.com/greeches

------------
    "Art of seduction, Alcohol introduction."
    "A man who looks where he walks, never steps in sh*t."

9. Collapse Details
    Just a quick note to all interested parties:

Flip and all it's DVD Supplemental features are available for FREE on Vimeo. You can access the movie, the 2.5 hour Production Diary, the 12 how-to videos instantly and you don't even have to pay for it anymore.

The Flip Vimeo Channel is viewable here: http://vimeo.com/channels/flip

Feel free to post any comments or questions there on the appropriate clips!

Thanks again for all the support and discussions regarding the movie! I look forward to many more to come.