Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
  1. Collapse Details
    Mathew, I do something similar in LAB mode in photoshop for some of my digital images, the contrast pass at high radius, and then a smidgen of high pass blended in with overlay for edges. See: http://www.mbpgalleries.com/displayi...t=10068&pos=11

What I was thinking of was something a little more radical, but I think it's a Graeme R&D project for later down the line.....

Graeme
    www.nattress.com - Film Effects and Standards Conversion for FCP
    www.red.com - RED - 4k Digital Cinema Camera

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by insanityfw

Make my chocolate all warm and gooey.
    ill take warm but gooey may be pushing it. I want it to melt in my mouth but not in my hand.

3. Collapse Details
    These are great techniques, Mathew and Graeme! Once you get into blending modes there's no turning back... That's the great thing with Red. You can do these changes if you like because the images are clean and untouched.

Not even Jesus himself would dare to make sharpening changes to the Red images at an early raw stage. I'm pretty sure he's got a reservation in too. Under an alias I'm sure ("Mr. Christ, Jesus" would be too obvious) ... and he loves blending modes when getting his CC on...

BTW. Great gallery Graeme! Cool to see that the Red team is not all tech.. that there's some artistic blood in you guys. I'm sure that will translate into the finished product..
    Red #600

4. Collapse Details
    Thanks! I think there's a quite a few keen photographers on the RED team besides Jim and myself.

Graeme
    www.nattress.com - Film Effects and Standards Conversion for FCP
    www.red.com - RED - 4k Digital Cinema Camera

5. Collapse Details
    dvxuser.com member Mike Curtis @his_blog:

http://www.hdforindies.com/2006/11/n...screening.html
    RED ONE @home
    Emanuel & Co's RED ONE
    RED ZOOM LENSES
    RED 300mm LENS
    Who am I?

* LINK *
    ** IMDb **

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeme_Nattress
    Mathew, I do something similar in LAB mode in photoshop for some of my digital images, the contrast pass at high radius, and then a smidgen of high pass blended in with overlay for edges. See: http://www.mbpgalleries.com/displayi...t=10068&pos=11

What I was thinking of was something a little more radical, but I think it's a Graeme R&D project for later down the line.....

Graeme
    Can't wait to see what you come up with. The caliber of your work is always of a high standard.
    Matthew Greene
    Technical Director / Media Producer
    Siegfried & Roy Present

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannard
    two...

Jim
    I sooooooo want to know how many there are in the UAE... please say im the only one who'll be having a red in that region. I've been asking that question like a hundred tiiiiiimesss.

thanks.
    أحمر # 707
    سرخ # 707

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112