Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Hey I just bought the HVX book off B and H (still waiting for the hvx200 to actually come in) but do i need to get the DVD as well? whats the difference. (i do like books better though) o laa!
    -nate

2. Collapse Details
    The book and Bootcamp Vol. 1 both discuss the same basic information, but use different media to do it (I mean, one's a book that you can keep in your camera bag, the other's a DVD you watch on a TV, so it depends on which style you prefer. The DVD has side by side footage examples, etc., but it's not so easy to take with you, etc.) Bootcamp Vol. 2 covers stuff that's not in the book related to post production and working with the footage and with other devices (such as the firestore and p2 store).

3. Collapse Details
    HVX BOOTCAMP DVD's Vol I +II
    I just got the DVD's.
    Awsome, they are really great, I highly recommend them. I am assuming in the rating system that 1 is the lowest score and 5 is the highest, FYI. If I screwed this up, sorry I am European and not used to reviewing in the U.S.

4. Collapse Details
    Angry
    Very very very painful that I have to pay $114.90 + $10.38 (shipping to my mail forwarding company in FL) on amazon simply because paypal don't support Nigeria, and then, you didnt offer the bundle option on amazon. Had to order the as 2 seperate units .........arrrrrhhhhhh.
    Could have save myself some $20.
    Last edited by suradtaylor; 04-21-2008 at 12:24 PM.

5. Collapse Details
    No worries. We'll refund you an amount which will match the bundle pricing.
    LEARN FILMMAKING - DIGITAL STREAMING AND DOWNLOADS OF GREAT TRAINING PROGRAMS!

WRITING FOR TELEVISION ARTICLE | "ASSUMPTION BLUES" FILM NOIR RADIO PLAY | "BLUE SCARLET" RADIO PLAY

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by David Jimerson View Post
    No worries. We'll refund you an amount which will match the bundle pricing.
    Thanks alot, well appreciated

7. Collapse Details
    I just got the HVX Bootcamp Volume 1 Camera Ops DVD set and am having trouble!

First is that the DVD discs seem to be labeled incorrectly, Disc 1 is Disc 2 and vice versa, also in terms of the DVD menuing system...if I select the "Intro" chapter the chapter I actually see is labeled "Camera Tour" - is that correct?

It's not clear to me that this is the true introduction to the DVD since it starts off kinda abruptly...can you clarify?

Steve

8. Collapse Details
    Hi, Steve --

Are you chossing the "Intro" chapter in the "Camera Tour" section? If so, you're choosing the intro to the Camera Tour; the title card is what it's supposed to be.

Are you seeing the "Disc 1" and "Disc 2" in the volume labels? If so, don't worry about that; it doesn't affect anything.

If you have any other questions, please respond to you order confirmation e-mail -- if there's an actual playback problem, we'll want to know right away!

Thanks!
    LEARN FILMMAKING - DIGITAL STREAMING AND DOWNLOADS OF GREAT TRAINING PROGRAMS!

WRITING FOR TELEVISION ARTICLE | "ASSUMPTION BLUES" FILM NOIR RADIO PLAY | "BLUE SCARLET" RADIO PLAY

9. Collapse Details
    You guys really should bump up the value options. I would rate it a ten if I could. Thanks for such an awesome product. I bought the initial dvx dvd and was impressed but boy the hvx bootcamp is on another level. Will there be an hpx 170 when the time comes?
    Kudos again
    JP

10. Collapse Details
    Hey, thanks JP! Yes, there will be something for the HPX170 when the time comes...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast