Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    The original files I have seem to exhibit similar problems: static for audio, no video, etc.

They are certainly corrupt. I'm pulling them down again using a different FTP tool. The newly downloaded files are not corrupt, and play fine.

Stop your qmesh downloads! I'll have new files up a bit later today that will work.

I'll also make an adjustment to have them download a little faster for you all.

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by iTiva-Justin
    The original files I have seem to exhibit similar problems: static for audio, no video, etc.

They are certainly corrupt. I'm pulling them down again using a different FTP tool. The newly downloaded files are not corrupt, and play fine.

Stop your qmesh downloads! I'll have new files up a bit later today that will work.

Thank you very much for your efforts iTiva-Justin.

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by iTiva-Justin View Post

For repair zip archives exist a repair zip files. The tool is able to help with corrupted .zip files after OS failures, partially downloaded an archive, viruses. The application allowing to forget about any special knowledges for working, it has easy to use Recovery Wizard, which in the end of process shows the restored .zip information.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12