Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
  1. Collapse Details
    POSSIBLE SPOILERS

I loved the way this movie was shot, the lighting was awesome and the cinematography was spot on. While this short didn't really terrify me (Funny "After ending" ;P), I really enjoyed watching it. I didn't expect the blind guy to be the badguy until near the very end (and at that point it doesn't really count! :P)

Favorite Scene: Everything was just perfect when the blind man was out with the cops, amazing.
    DreamCom HorrorFest October 2006

2. Collapse Details
    I didn't get a chance to comment on this but the twist at the end was very cool. I wanted to see more when they were fighting, I couldn't quite make out what was happening at first. I think the guy was in his house to save the girl right? I thought that was hot. Good job there.
    UrbanMouse.com

2013 Narrative Reel

3. Collapse Details
    Just finally getting the time to copy the notes I compiled in a Word doc while watching the shorts:

This scored surprisingly strong, considering I’d not heard much of it. I found the premise to be really unique, as it would be horrifying to be blind, yet know there’s someone in your home that you can’t see & is there to hurt you. I also liked the twist at the end that appears to show the blind man is actually the offender, and the intruder was there to rescue the girl. Nice twist. And a nice comical & sigh of relief moment to know that when he entered it was another lego set in his hand that he wanted to assemble. I wondered why the girl would be screaming just because of that, but perhaps she realized that by seeing him vs. the other guy, she knew the other guy must be dead. Camera work & editing were pretty strong, and I really can’t pick out anything that I’d critique as needing improvement, though nothing stood out as a 10 for some reason either, like it had for on a few other films. Still, a very strong performer for me, one which I really enjoyed! Nice entry!
    Norm Sanders
    Director/Producer/Editor/Writer/Blah Blah Blah

*click titles to view*
    "Meat Market" - Comedy - (Completed - DVD available)
    "The Indispensable Chaucer" - Comedy - 5 min - FINALIST in DVXuser's BetrayalFest
    "Berlin" - Dramatic Period Thriller - 15 min (WINNER - Best Historical Film at Route 66 FilmFest ... nominated for BEST SCORE, BEST CINEMATOGRAPHY, BEST ART DIRECTION at AOF Fest)

4. Collapse Details
    Thanks for the feedback guys. Very detailed review, Norm. Means a lot coming from you. Thanks a bunch.

5. Collapse Details
    Im back here too...sorry for being away...now its time to put our hands on it!!!
    Leandro Gardini -Classical/orchestral/film composer

MSN: leogardini@terra.com.br
    .................................................. .............................

Pacific Ocean
    www.pacificocean.com.br
    Your best soundtrack is here!!!

6. Collapse Details
    where can we watch this?

7. Collapse Details
    Sneak
    "Sneak"Submit a review of Sneak and win an Amazon gift certificate.

Watch "SnEAk" A psychological thriller from mentatDUKE futuristic pictures
    "What do vinyl, legos, and green tea have in common?"

mentatDUKE
    http://www.mentatduke.com

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910