Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    I'd love to have a haunted location to shoot in. I'll be looking for this one.

2. Collapse Details
    did this film ever get made? that underground railroad stuff would have been very cool.

3. Collapse Details
    DVXuser Sponsor
    Hi All,

It was an interesting shoot. I don't claim to be psychic, but I always had a problem with a certain room in my Grandfathers house. Could never put my finger on it, it just always creeped me out.

So years later when I was helping to clean out the house for sale, I mentioned to my mother that I did not like being in that room. She then told me my Grandmother passed in that room. Freaky stuff.

So shooting this, I had that same feeling. Then my friend says, OH YEA, this was part of the UG RR. And then he goes on to tell me of the weird stuff he would hear from the basement and he lived on the 3rd floor, there is an elevator that was part of his living space, that allowed him to hear things in the basement.

Ted, Glad you liked the software. We got a ton more in store, EVIL Grin. I am very good at coming up with killer inventions, now its just a matter of time to put them into the software.

Edgen, Sorry not the same composer, he "lost his appetite" after our Musical Score placed 14th in the sci fest :'(
    Ben

CEO Red Lightning Software LLC
    www.hdmonitorpro.com
    www.redlightningsoftware.com

4. Collapse Details
    Hey Ben, sounds like a great story, man! Can't wait to check yours out...
    Actor / Musician

5. Collapse Details
    Still Alive Mod Jack Daniel Stanley's Avatar
    yeah looking foreward to it.
    JACKDANIELSTANLEY.COM
    FREE AWARD-WINNING MOSTLY-HORROR SHORTS FROM
    DVXUSER, TRIBECA, SLAMDANCE, SXSW, TORONTO AFTER DARK, AND MORE...

6. Collapse Details
    This ending had me laughing pretty damn hard. I have to say, not at all what I expected. At first I thought the guy was laughing the second time he says the line, but then I realized it was just me. lol.

My only thing would be to maybe (lol, again, remembering)...my only comment would maybe be to tighten up the whole suspense bit, bring it down a little in length. I think for some people, building up to that moment (lol, still...) ...LOL...god, that's so freaking hilarious. anway! *ahem* being serious now... for some, it might take too long to get to 'the moment'. Thanks for the great laugh at now-- 3:30 am.

EDIT: 3:32 am, still laughing...just watched ending again. lol

7. Collapse Details
    6:30am...watching it again...waiting for it....LOL! So great! I can't believe I'm the only one commenting on this so far.

8. Collapse Details
    Matt Sconce's Review of Things that go bump
    SPOLIERS POSSIBLE!

Script
    Okay, While the ending was very funny, I could not wait for the movie to get there. I kept wanting to fast forward to see if anything happened. When I saw the punch line, I had alrady waited so long, it was not worth it to me, although I did laugh. :-)
    Acting
    Wasn't very acting intensive, but for what it had, it worked.
    Cinematography
    I really liked the shot through the bookshelf? I think that is what it was. I liked that it bobbed down as the guys light passed by, implying that it was someone watching. Nice.
    Overall Impressions
    This should be a very short movie. If it was, it would make more of an impact in my opinion. I thought the end was funny, and unexpected.

9. Collapse Details
    WHat I thought was funny was when I finnnnallly.....(took a bit to get there) saw the hand I went no way dont do it. squish hahahaha.....
    Michael Petro
    Jacksonville, FL
    I am not a serious filmmaker, I am however serious about making more fun movies.

10. Collapse Details
    Ok, for 3:30 seconds I watched a guy with a flash light explore a creepy place in a basement, mixed with TONs of sound fx and creepy music. I reach for the slider and fast forwarded to a hand at 4:40 only to see.. "I crush your head"?

Looks like this film was just a slap to horror in the face. I admit. I laughed, but..

all I can really say, Great work on getting the film finished and uploaded on time.

/j

justin r. durban -
    yup & yup.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast