Thanks Mikko for the great coverage!!!
Thread: Thanks to Mikko!
Results 21 to 28 of 28
09-14-2006 08:24 AM
- Join Date
- Dec 2004
09-14-2006 10:21 AM
Thanks Mikko!Richard Valar Clark
09-14-2006 11:00 AM
Yes.. Mikko is a rock star.. got some incredible stuff this year.. and I owe him many many beers when he comes to NAB this year.
09-14-2006 11:09 AM
What more can I say, it's all been said already. But I'll say it again...thanks for your tireless efforts at getting us the most up-to-date and relevant information in quick timely manner. It was great to get the info, almost like being there...but without the high cost of airfare, hotel, taxi's and eating out
Larry ... bet's Mikko has to buy a bigger hat.
09-14-2006 12:24 PMOriginally Posted by Larry R
Ok, enough letting this thread grow.
Thanks all for your gratitude, nice to know it was worth it. It's a pleasure to be able to help give back to the fantastic community that is DVXuser.com. I had a great time at IBC this year and I'm glad I was able to bring some of that to those who couldn't be there. I expect to see many of you at NAB.
I still have a little more stuff to post as I wade through the information & photos I got at the show. Tune in for a final write up article this weekend.
For those of you interested in the numbers, here's some stats from this year's coverage:
- I posted 20 threads about IBC, with a total of 21600 views and 367 responses to date
- I took 923 photographes takeing up just over 3GB of space.
- I posted 457MB of world exclusive video from 2 new cameras.
- I made 17 news updates by cellphone from the show floor, resulting in 51 alert e-mails beeing sent.
- In the past week my website had 3645 visitors, with a record 1092 on Tuesday. - My average is about 35 on a normal day.
- During that time my website served 27259 page downloads, with a record 10714 on Monday. - My average is about 90 on a normal day.
- I also sent and recived 21 private messages and 8 e-mails regarding IBC.
Thanks again all, you've been a wonderfull audience. I'll be here all week, and don't forget to tip your waitress.
- Mikko ... takes a bow, and leaves the stage in search of a bigger hat.
09-14-2006 12:28 PM
ha ha ha Dont forget the chocolate..
09-15-2006 07:08 AM
- Join Date
- Mar 2006
I'm late in the game (net was down), but anyways, I was the very first to say it, and I'll say it again: Mikko, You Da Man, brutha!