1. All films must be no longer than 6 minutes (includes credits) AND Deliverables must be 16:9 or 2:35... anamorphic..
2. All films must be shot on either the DVX or the HVX to be eligible for prizes. Other cameras are welcome for demonstration.
3. All films must be a "R" or lower. Our "R" rating is pretty loose.. and its a hard R.. this is horror.
In the opinion of the Rating Board, this film definitely contains some adult material. Parents are strongly urged to find out more about this film before they allow their children to accompany them. An R-rated film may include strong language, violence, nudity, drug abuse, other elements, or a combination of the above, so parents are counseled in advance to take this advisory rating very seriously.
4. All films will be included on a Horrorfest DVD (hopefully) out Haloween.
5. Contest open to every country.
6. ABSOLUTE deadline is Oct 1st.. this ones for real this time.
7. No entry fee
Results 1 to 3 of 3
07-12-2006 08:39 PM
07-20-2006 07:15 PM
07-20-2006 07:18 PM
The news breaks will keep coming.