Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 263233343536
  1. Collapse Details
    hi Barry, i didnt received my book yet... could you please check the status? http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSInt...=LJ521978515US
    Thanks

2. Collapse Details
    Hi,

I'm replying to a very old thread, but this thread topic was the closest to my question...
    I bought an HPX 170 this year and it came with Barry Green's HVX / HPX book. The book was great, and I hi-lighted stuff throughout the book. Then, when I opened the book the next day, all the pages were stuck together! The hi-lighter ink had bonded with the book's glossy paper and when I tried to peel the pages open, all the highlighted text peeled off with it.

I'm not sure who publishes it, but I see you posed to announce the original HVX book's release, so I was wondering if you know how I could possibly get a replacement? I cant find any contact into for the publisher...

Thanks very much

3. Collapse Details
    Hi,

I bought an HPX 170 at B&H this year and it came with your book. The book was great, and I hi-lighted stuff on almost every page... Then, when I opened the book the next day, all the pages were stuck together! The hi-lighter ink had bonded with the book's glossy paper and when I tried to peel the pages open, all the highlighted text peeled off with it. So I've still got the book, minus all the important text.

I was wondering if I could possibly order a replacement, and if there's a cheaper alternative to buying the book again full price?

Thanks very much

4. Collapse Details
    Well, that's... unfortunate. Send me a PM and we'll work something out.

5. Collapse Details
    OTOH, this book is not about Harry Potter or Paris Hilton. Thus, a small volume, specialty book. Cost per unit to produce is higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Shovlar View Post
    $90 plus $10 for postage?

Thanks.......but no thanks!

A sensible price would be $29.95 plus postage. Sorry to pee on the parade but that is really expensive.

6. Collapse Details
    Is it much different from the book that shipped with my HVX200 in 2008?

7. Collapse Details
    Sorry for reviving this thread after 5 years, but does anyone know where I would be able to get the HPX book in this day and age?
    Preferably in pdf format if it exists. Thanks a million!

8. Collapse Details

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 263233343536