Page 183 of 183 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183
Results 1,821 to 1,825 of 1825
  1. Collapse Details
    Those are nice shots EG. I've recently been doing architectural interior shots for both stills & video and would love to be able to afford enough HMI type fire power to only have to light an area once and be able to possibly shoot both (still having to possibly do multiple exposures on the stills and/or ND on windows for video). Keep waiting for LED type wattage / output to continue growing to make my life easier. Maybe one day soon JP ?

2. Collapse Details
    You'll be waiting a long time. Even a simple speedlight can really outperform powerful constant lights. Strobes really pack a punch without breaking the bank or your back.
    Cameras: 2x - Sony FS7, 2x - Sony A6500, Canon 5D IV, DJI Mavic Pro, Canon 5D II, Canon 60D, Canon G16, Canon Rebel XT, GoPro Hero 7, Gopro Hero 6 (RIP), 6x - GoPro Hero 3+ Black Edition, Canon XL2, iPhone 4, iPhone 6, Ricoh KR-10, Fed-2, Fujica Half Frame, Canon ZR-100, Sony DCR-TRV 310.

3. Collapse Details

4. Collapse Details
    I will say that there are certain strobes out now that have modeling lamps that are LEDs instead of the traditional tungsten. Modeling lamps, however, are much less powerful than real production lights (typically 250W equivalents) and will probably not suite your needs (not to mention the LEDs typically don't have great CRI). Other advancements in strobes are that many have High speed sync, TTL, and have built in battery packs. These are great for architectural work since you don't have find plugs and you can move around very quickly. The ones I like a lot are Flashpoint XPLOR 600's (comes in both TTL and non TTL versions).
    Cameras: 2x - Sony FS7, 2x - Sony A6500, Canon 5D IV, DJI Mavic Pro, Canon 5D II, Canon 60D, Canon G16, Canon Rebel XT, GoPro Hero 7, Gopro Hero 6 (RIP), 6x - GoPro Hero 3+ Black Edition, Canon XL2, iPhone 4, iPhone 6, Ricoh KR-10, Fed-2, Fujica Half Frame, Canon ZR-100, Sony DCR-TRV 310.

5. Collapse Details
    Been a long time since I brought a still camera with me... but during a long weekend trip / hike in Norway with my son (his first real hike ), I had the sense to bring the camera for some shots.

Near Kristiansund are several "feel", the largest towering a mere 700 metres above sea level, but Kristiansund being situated by the Atlantic Ocean, it just looks stunning no matter which beach you were standing on.

One of the lower fjell is the Bremsnes Hat, but what makes it interesting is the cave that is situated on the south side of the fjell. It's accessible, but bring a flash light as it goes dark pretty fast and the 2nd cave room through the narrow tunnel is pitch black. Didn't go in this time, but I did capture some shots of the outside of Bremsnes Hatten and its beautiful textures and vegetation that grows on all levels.

The one with the water crashing down is the entrance to the cave...

_MNI1067_doneS_Small.jpg

_MNI0980_doneS_Small.jpg

Page 183 of 183 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183