Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Collapse Details
    Hi Doug, what a blast from the past with this thread! I think the links at the start of the thread are still active and working after all these years (at least on PC + Firefox browser) but if you can't get them let me know and I'll figure something out.

Still having fun with the moco project, always rebuilding and rethinking. Slow going right now because of a massive long project this fall. Doug, send me a private message through this forum with your e-mail and I'll fill you in on all the details!

Your Facebook motion control group is terrific and I check it once a week at least. I highly recommend it to everyone interested in the art and craft.

Talk soon,

Jim Arthurs
    Jim Arthurs

2. Collapse Details
    Ah Jimmy, you're too kind. Back on point, the links seem to not work for me. The reason I would like to see them is I went out and bought myself a replacement HXV and I'm really curious about these clips, since they are GS. I want to use mine with my moco rig.

Cheers Jim.

3. Collapse Details
    Ah, I get it! Well you're in luck then... here's a test I did when I first got my HVX200... In this case I was running the component out of the HVX into a VelocityHD NLE system and recording HD uncoompressed... but I found the native camera recorded files to be generally pretty good as well...

http://www.imageshoppe.com/HVX_bluescreen2.html

The file download links on that page should still work, even though it's old, old, old... I'll bundle up the other bank commercial examples you can't grab and send them to you directly.

Regards,

Jim Arthurs
    Jim Arthurs

4. Collapse Details
    Hey Jim,
    saw the GS stuff and have to say WOW! That looks really good.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456