Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Thanks for the comment : )We looked back at the film, to see what you were talking about, the part that you saw, is where we used a blank gun and the flash you see is the actual flash that the gun produced, so no fx there. As for our take on it it sometimes looks fake.. yeah you just have to play with it really, and make sure the actors react well to the airsoft guns 'firing' and whatnot. Use lots of quick cuts

Thanks again ^_^

2. Collapse Details
    Matt! Damn it! Good fighting! All of the elements are there, but I think you didn't have enough time for the story. I kind of know where it is going, but I felt as if you had to cut to much of it for the fight. Which brings me to the fighting. Hell Yes! It is shot and edited in a way that I could just sit back and watch 15 or so minutes of it. It was in the same style as Ong-bak. I hate what compression does to action scenes.

Fun, cool, more story
    CLUTCH is good for what ails you

3. Collapse Details
    Still Alive Mod Jack Daniel Stanley's Avatar
    loved he title reveal - very TRoma in a cool sort of way
    nice locaion and loghting
    cool mad max post apoclaypic bar set up
    music woulda been nice after he shot the thugs ... a little bad ass music
    nice CC in the falshback dream sequency thing
    conversly things were a litte to soft in the final battle
    I couldn't reallu follow the story but didn't care that much because it was cool anyway.

- Jack
    JACKDANIELSTANLEY.COM
    FREE AWARD-WINNING MOSTLY-HORROR SHORTS FROM
    DVXUSER, TRIBECA, SLAMDANCE, SXSW, TORONTO AFTER DARK, AND MORE...

4. Collapse Details
    Great action sequences and action direction.
    Believable, hard to achieve. -Kudos-
    But not so much SuperHero eh?
    I also thought the look your getting was of a high standard. Some of the shots were very interesting.
    A simple story but really showcasing the stunt-talent. I look forward to what you get up to in the future.
    Great job.
    J.p

5. Collapse Details
    That was done incredibly well. I am impressed. I would love to be able to get a look and feel like that. And the broken leg was very cool.

6. Collapse Details
    jp,

Thanks for all the comments on the flick, and hey. Punisher was a hero too ;) Deffinatly more of a vendetta story then super hero.. but hero nonethe less ^_^.. well lol to some people
    Thanks again ^_^

7. Collapse Details
    David,

thanks so much : )Glad you enjoied the leg break ^_^ Very fun prop and scene to work with

8. Collapse Details
    Jack,

thanks for your comments on the flick : ) I agree with you on the sound in the final battle, we couldn't get up with the villian to ADR his lines.. so we were kinda stuck doing what we could to submit it into for the Hero fest but, in the final product it will deffinatly be redone : )And thanks for the music info, i'll tell Matthew , maybe he'd like to add some in there

thanks again!

9. Collapse Details
    Hey matt

Glad you enjoied the fight scenes ( this is Nicole btw ) yea.. the film was deffinatly made to showcase his fight choreography. I would like to have seen more story... which was an issue I pressed during production.. but no one listens to me ;) Glad you could sit back and watch the fighting tho. Maybe we'll get together sometime and you can check out the 15 minute version.. more story that way ;)

- nicole

10. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by RDragonFilms
    Hey matt

Glad you enjoied the fight scenes ( this is Nicole btw ) yea.. the film was deffinatly made to showcase his fight choreography. I would like to have seen more story... which was an issue I pressed during production.. but no one listens to me ;) Glad you could sit back and watch the fighting tho. Maybe we'll get together sometime and you can check out the 15 minute version.. more story that way ;)

- nicole
    The story can fit in there with ease. I know there is more there. There is no doubt of that. I want to show the 15 min. version at the next "Outdoor Cinema".

We's all fightin' and filmin' type folks. One of these days, we will all pull together and make the biggest, baddest, fightenest film this state has ever seen...oh with lots of blood, guns and weapons too.

Tell Matt to give me a call. I still have his head bashing cop club thingys.
    CLUTCH is good for what ails you

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast