Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Collapse Details
    Senior Member Cryogenic Filmworks's Avatar
    Liked the look and the locations. Audio was decent and of course the fight scenes were top notch. Not sure on the story but I shall watch it a few more times when I have time and perhaps I will latch onto it.

2. Collapse Details
    Cryogenic,

Thanks for the comment.. audio yea... We couldn't get together with our main villain, so it never got flushed out properlly and the story was cut from15 minutes to 6 so unfortunatly it may have not transtaled as well as we hoped.. thanks so much for commenting ^_^

3. Collapse Details
    Man, I really want to see this movie after reading all the feedback. Can I view it online anywhere? I looked through the herofest forums, particularly the viewing/voting thread, but I guess since it's over they took the films down (haven't been on the boards in a while)?

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by InvictusX
    Man, I really want to see this movie after reading all the feedback. Can I view it online anywhere? I looked through the herofest forums, particularly the viewing/voting thread, but I guess since it's over they took the films down (haven't been on the boards in a while)?
    Hi ya, just wanted to let you know that it's actually not online anywhere, the film was cut from a 16 minutes version to a 5 to 6 minute mini version of itself. We will have the 16 minute version along with some goodie and a photo album on sale soon, for anyone intrested!
    Nicole Sumner

Red Dragon Productions
    SLIDEentertainment
    Tricole Films
    DV Pro Inc.
    Silver Phoenix Media Group

AIM: SavingGrac3

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345