Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    RDragonFilms- Atrocity
    Didn't see a thread for this one yet... cool flick! Liked the grit, and the fight scenes were pretty cool.
    Please subscribe to my YOUTUBE CHANNEL to see all of my projects.

New short film THE APPOINTMENT now available to see!

2. Collapse Details
    Ditto! I really enjoyed this one and must say as a martial arts instructor and choreographer, the flying knee off the table was awesome!!!!!!!!

3. Collapse Details
    Yeah, that last fight in particular was well shot and very realistic!
    Please subscribe to my YOUTUBE CHANNEL to see all of my projects.

New short film THE APPOINTMENT now available to see!

4. Collapse Details
    This is hands down the best fight choreography of any movie. I wasn't taken away by much of a story, but what was shot looked great.
    Music & Film : noct.us | Last.fm | Vimeo | isara.com

5. Collapse Details
    Yes. Excellent fighting.

My Thoughts:
    Excellent fighting until they opened their mouth. Acting just did not do it for me.
    The bigger goon sitting down cracked me up.
    The one chick leaving was definitely not in a hurrry to skiddatle was she?
    LOCation, location, location. FRIGGIN VERy cool.
    Lighting was really great. Although there was great natural light, I saw you had a few extras in there to enhance it.
    The flash back was cool. The girl did a great job I think and the story of the two main character kinda meshed together. He's on a revenge path right? But, was that not the girl from the bar leaving? I'll have to watch again.
    The guy in the black coat/hat.. I'm not sure what that was about on the flash back but his broken leg was cool.
    Fighting.. again, superb.
    Story was good and I liked the pure raw revenge.
    Music.. Very fitting and worked well. I assume it was stock since there was a "music mixer" in the credits?
    Sound FX. Needed a bit more work. There were quite a few holes here and there.
    ADR... ummm.. Not sure about that. Just cheesy dialog imo.
    I really liked the main character and the main boss's 'look'. I think they've got a great feel on camera. Great stunts. Just need work on the delivery.
    Opening credits.. I really liked the transition of the title into the sign. Felt like i was going to sin city.
    I loved the ninja Bartender.
    The "married" thug was funny too.
    I actually liked the end line. Good pure fun.

I enjoyed the action of the piece and it was great fun to just let go and have a good ride.

cheers on the submission.
    /j

justin r. durban -
    yup & yup.

6. Collapse Details
    Thanks Brice, hadn't gotten around to doing a thread for it, I appriciate it

7. Collapse Details
    Thanks so much ^_^ I'll have to get him on here to read all of this for sure, he's been doing martial arts and fight choreography for about 14years, so he'll to hear that you enjoied it ^_^

8. Collapse Details
    Thanks so much The movie was deffinatly made for action.. Matthew really wanted to showcase his choreography in a film, and this was his chance ^_^

9. Collapse Details
    Ahh! So much to comment back to!!
    The Acting.... yuh. Those guys were deffinatly fighters. Being the only girl involved I would have had better actors to enhance it, for sure.
    He was indeed on a revenge path . Sorry if that confussed you, I ( the filmmmakers wife ) was the only female involved more less b/c I was avalible and up for wearing differant costumes, tried to make them as differant as I could ^_^ Sorry if that confussed anyone.
    The hat/coat thing, his hat and coat were taken away and ... the flashback was to kinda show that his wife had given them to him.. thus the fight scene
    The ADR... yuh. LOL yuh. It was rushed for sure and the main villain actually, we could never get ahold of him to finish up his adr.. i think it would have improved that scene if we could have gotten him over here to finish, for sure

Thanks for all the comments and critiques! I'll have him sign on and read everything later on

10. Collapse Details
    I wasn't able to completely follow the story line in this one, but the fight scenes were so well executed that I still enjoyed the viewing experience. Great, great mano-a-mano scenes. I love it that, with as few women as we have here on this board, some of us were involved in the most action-packed flicks... ;)

MsMaNHaTtaN
    All it takes is a dollar and a dream.
    Producer: Hello, Hello, Twilight Fest 2008
    Visit my Web site
    IMDB Profile
    My Blog: MsManhattan.net

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast