Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
  1. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by MattinSTL
    Ever notice how when a dog has that lampshade on it hurts your ears when he barks?

I used to be the master at making sh*t sandwiches, but I've stopped serving them because everybody that I respect already knows what they taste like. I'm sure the DVXuser community will continue to grow and produce better stories and continuously improve production...

This flick is about fun and it brought it.
    Thanks again, Matt.

By the way, my buddy is proudly wearing his lampshade. He isn't barking. I'm thinking of having it permanantly attached.

How about an HD100 entry from you for Horror Fest next time around? You got the equipment and all ...
    God: Every time I try to talk to someone it's "sorry this" and "forgive me that" and "I'm not worthy"... (Monty Python and the Holy Grail, 1975)

2. Collapse Details
    Senior Member Cryogenic Filmworks's Avatar
    Thought it was great you using the DVX as a weapon to kill Bucketman. The main actress was attractive and the voiceover was sexy (too bad it did not belong to the actress also). I did find the VO to be a bit distracting, as mentioned by Jack, Edgen and others. Too much fiddling with in post. Fun piece though.

3. Collapse Details
    Bucketman verses Jack from Jack in the Box? Ya....

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryogenic Filmworks
    Thought it was great you using the DVX as a weapon to kill Bucketman.
    (In Sally Field voice): "He GET'S it! He really GETS it!"

Thanks, man!

The main actress was attractive and the voiceover was sexy (too bad it did not belong to the actress also).
    Yes, she was. Is. I would have loved to use her voice for the VO but ... well ... have you ever heard the death moan of a Bactrian camel?

Well Kristine's voice sounds absolutely nothing like that. Her voice is actually really pretty. But I try to annoy as many people as possible when making these things so given the small on-screen cast, I got my VO artiste involved.

I did find the VO to be a bit distracting, as mentioned by Jack, Edgen and others. Too much fiddling with in post. Fun piece though.
    And I am absolutely delighted to advise that, thanks to one of our esteemed members, I have a totally new, crisp, clean VO track that sounds perfectly b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l. No more P's popping. No more S's hissing. It's a freaking work of art. And if Bucketman scores high enough to be on the DVD, then you'll all get to hear it! You'll just have to buy the DVD.

Thanks for your comments, Cryo!
    God: Every time I try to talk to someone it's "sorry this" and "forgive me that" and "I'm not worthy"... (Monty Python and the Holy Grail, 1975)

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by concannon
    Bucketman verses Jack from Jack in the Box? Ya....
    Er ... you mean fighting or cooking?

And, by the way. I know the Jack-in-the-Box guy - or so I'm told. Whenever the subject of filmmaking comes up, people keep telling me that I know Jack.

Cool, huh?

6. Collapse Details
    hey.. how do we view this film "bucket man"? i see no link anywhere..

7. Collapse Details

justin r. durban -
    yup & yup.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011