Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Any Film MAker Seeking A LOw Budget Short Script???
    Bronze Member
    You can read my copyrighted Low budget Script.

At
    http://hosted.filefront.com/mctheory/

Contact me and we 'll work out something.

2. Collapse Details

MoviePoet.com is a free screenwriting site with hundreds of short scripts in their database.

Select "Script Search" from the menu to help find a suitable script.

Don't forget, as always you must contact the author directly for the rights.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
    Last edited by Chris Messineo; 11-28-2007 at 05:54 AM.

3. Collapse Details
    I just recently finished a screenplay. It's 48 pages long, but if it's actually filmed it should be around an hour and fifteen minutes. The only problem is that it would take either a good deal of money or some creativity to be able to make it seeing as there are cop cars, a prison, etc.

If anyone's interested then message me.

4. Collapse Details
    shorts screenplays
    Talking
    I have a good collection of shorts of various lengths and genres. Not looking to make money, more trying to build a body of work that has made it "off the page".

If anyone out there is shopping for a quality script. Or even looking for one to be written from the ground up.

Drop me a line.

5. Collapse Details
    Greetings, folks!

If you want to know what kind of script to writer, look into what kind of shorts get distribution.

Answer: Up to 15 pages. Anything over 20 pages is a looong short, and forget something over 25 pages because festivals schedule by the half hour and would rather schedule a 20-minute and an 8-minute film than a 26-minute piece.

I've got two for sale that are 10-12 pages, tightly written, nice characters, polished and ready to shoot. One is young adult, the other is a complex adult piece with nice visuals, a cinematographer's delight.

Price: $500

I don't write shorts very often because they are so hard to get right. A great short script is worth it's weight in gold.

Thanks,
    Doc

6. Collapse Details
    Figure I may as well throw my wares up for sale....

I'm new to this site, but I am an experienced screenwriter. You can watch finished films based on my scripts here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/JustinMuschong

I've got some original short scripts lying around if you're interested (and some features), but I'm better at taking other people's ideas and fully developing them into a better, more refined product. I can provide plenty of samples and references upon request. Send me a PM if you're interested.
    This screenwriter for hire.

7. Collapse Details
    Hi, My name is Tatiana. I'm 19 years old and from Belgium. Currently I'm still attending a screenwriting course, one that I will finish sometime next month. I've been writing films for almost 2 years now. Got 2 features and a short under my belt. Currently I'm looking to get my short script filmed. It's called "Think about it".

Small synopsis:

A boy and a girl, both just reaching adulthood, are a bit insecure about their future, scared even. As a sort of hold on, they try to find out through each other why we, people, are here. What is our purpose and is there a heaven or does it all end when we die? A few interesting questions and different opinions. It's something that asks for discussion, a sort of agree to disagree topic.

It's only 8 pages but I've had numerous producers read it, they find it very interesting. So perhaps you want to take a shot at it aswell?

I haven't put a price on it, I'm very sure that the right price will be offered by the right person..

Contact me if you are interested in reading it sometime.

Tatiana

8. Collapse Details
    Chapelgrove Films
    I've got a script for a short called 'A Desperate Act'. The story is set in a small theater where an open casting call goes very badly wrong.

It's up for sale. Price is negotiable. Please don't ask me "How much do you want for it?" The answer will be, "What I want is a million bucks. Now, what's it worth to you?" (That's what I mean by 'negotiable'.)

PM me if interested.
    David W. Richardson
    Writer/Producer/Director/Editor
    Chapel Grove Films
    Celtic Cross Films
    Bliss Video Productions
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1400903/?ref_=tt_ov_dr

9. Collapse Details
    Im a student (primarily editor) looking to start directing... only i want my first film to be awesome (at least film festival selection quality). Right now my budget for a short script is about $200.

That may not sound like a lot, but trust me, when i become passionate about something, I invest everything in it. So an awesome script in my hands may only buy you some jeans, but down the line will definitely score some pts.

aaronTrobinson@mac.com

10. Collapse Details
    Chapelgrove Films
    Aaron, I always appreciate enthusiasm!

Are you looking for a particular length or genre?

David
    David W. Richardson
    Writer/Producer/Director/Editor
    Chapel Grove Films
    Celtic Cross Films
    Bliss Video Productions
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1400903/?ref_=tt_ov_dr

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast