Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Collapse Details
    Ok, bullet points:

Your voiceover was so freaking awesome. I think I read that this was you? Nice job!!

Your actress was talented and beautiful. Give her my kudos.

The music was perfect. This may have been asked, but who came up with it?

Really flavorful and creepy little short. I enjoyed the trip.

2. Collapse Details
    I thought the mark on her arm could've been on her arm as opposed to on the screen. I liked the sound especially when the voices came out of one speaker and the music out of the other. I also understood this film.

3. Collapse Details
    I really enjoyed this film. I thought that the pacing of the film and the writing/dialog was spot on. The scene reminded me of the scene in "Out of Sight" when Lopez and Clooney are in the hotel bar then wind up back at the hotel. The reversal in the story was creepy and caught me off guard, as was intended i presume. Again, I really enjoyed it; good job.

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc123
    I really enjoyed this film. I thought that the pacing of the film and the writing/dialog was spot on. The scene reminded me of the scene in "Out of Sight" when Lopez and Clooney are in the hotel bar then wind up back at the hotel. The reversal in the story was creepy and caught me off guard, as was intended i presume. Again, I really enjoyed it; good job.
    Thanks! I'm glad you liked it. I was going for the Out of Sight thing, but I think the execution could have been better. Glad you liked the ending. It was a fun story to write.
    "What IS your fascination with my forbidden closet of mysteries?"

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by jaustere
    Ok, bullet points:

Your voiceover was so freaking awesome. I think I read that this was you? Nice job!!

I'll mark you down in the "liked VO" column

Your actress was talented and beautiful. Give her my kudos.
    I'll let Bobette know she has a fan. She'll be pleased. She's going to be in our next project as well. She'll finally get to kick a little ass! It's gonna be fun.

The music was perfect. This may have been asked, but who came up with it?
    I bought two royalty-free tracks off of Q-Music. Someone more talented with music would have been able to mix it better. I just did a hack and slash cutting job on the samples.

Really flavorful and creepy little short. I enjoyed the trip.
    Glad you were digging it. It has it's issues, but I'm still happy with it. Thanks for your comments!

6. Collapse Details
    this was good little twilite zone short the ending was good, the blood try getting it darker. way to go Aaron
    when you sit yourself to think on the throne you are the king but never the less you are like us and soon the bathroom will stink

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by kimko
    this was good little twilite zone short the ending was good, the blood try getting it darker. way to go Aaron
    Thanks, kimko! The blood was a bit darker in the original footage, it just appears lighter now because of the color grading I added.

Poor Bobette had that stuff pooling in her left eye when we shot that. So she has her left eye shut with blood pooling all around it and then she's staring blankly with the right for take after take. But she's a pro and suffered through for us. She was great.

8. Collapse Details
    damn i know what you mean. i too was spitting blood we only had maybe an oz of it and then i spit it out. but once i put it in my mouth they switched positions of the camera so i held it in my mouth for 20 min. or more. way to go Bobette!
    when you sit yourself to think on the throne you are the king but never the less you are like us and soon the bathroom will stink

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456