Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Collapse Details
    JimtheJib - you asked about the healing.

We shot the squibs with him on the floor normally but had the action around him being acting in reverse (placing the glowing ball over him). then we simply ran it in reverse and added the edge and electricity effects in post using sapphire.

The floor blood flowing inward was done by putting a host underneath and blowing blood through it - then , you guessed it, we played it in reverse

2. Collapse Details
    I was also a little lost. And I probably won't get to see your sequel, so if you can share any insight...

It would've been nice if you had developed the couple's relationship a tiny bit more early on, because without that you really don't care that she's being erased.

Production was good considering your time constraints, but the blacks were a bit crushed (for example, detail lost in the insurance guy's coat).

I liked the style of the insurance character.

Good job!

3. Collapse Details
    I had a problem buying a couple of things. The random murder just seemed... convenient? Well, inconvenient for them, obviously, but convenient for the plot. How often do people really just wander into homes and murder unsuspecting couples? Without even seeming to take anything? Not that it couldn't happen, but it seemed like the machinery of the plot was showing, y'know?

I didn't mind not knowing about what the guy's destiny was so much. I'm prepared to believe it was ineffible enough.

The acting ranged a bit. I thought the protagonist delivered his lines all right, but I didn't so much buy the acting with his eyes while he was hurt.

I also agree we didn't get a real feel for that relationship, and we didn't really get a vivid feeling of his loss--even before the memory of it was taken.

Pretty good look and sound, though, and I did enjoy the film. Good idea, just could've used some refining.

Edit: Oh, and, woohoo! Post 100! Senior Membership! Voting Rights! Finally the respect and recognition I deserve! Or not, but... 100 posts! Woohoo!

4. Collapse Details
    I thought the acting was good. It'd be nice if I could have one of those little balls. I thought it rather sad as well. When he came in carrying the bags the second time, it looked as though he was actually looking for someone.

5. Collapse Details
    for other insurance concerns see http://www.insurance-quote-free.com They have a simple to use system on their website which will allow you to fill in their quotation form and have insurance quotes from multiple insurance providers be instantly tailoerd specifically for your personal situation.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123