Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
  1. Collapse Details
    While I was not really fond of this film as a whole, I must definitely compliment you on the casting of your two lead actors. I thought both were very good, and the lead really reminded me of Cilliam Murphy.

As for the rest of the film...I'm not entirely sure I understand what was going on. I had to spend way too much time piecing everything together to really care about what was going on. In the end, I think it all came together, but by then, I was just too apathetic to really be interested any longer.

Visually though, I very much enjoyed your style of shooting, lighting and editing.

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain KickAss
    While I was not really fond of this film as a whole, I must definitely compliment you on the casting of your two lead actors. I thought both were very good, and the lead really reminded me of Cilliam Murphy.

As for the rest of the film...I'm not entirely sure I understand what was going on. I had to spend way too much time piecing everything together to really care about what was going on. In the end, I think it all came together, but by then, I was just too apathetic to really be interested any longer.

Visually though, I very much enjoyed your style of shooting, lighting and editing.
    Fair enough, man. I'm glad you liked the technical things about the film, even if the story and such wasn't your cup of tea. Cheers anyhow.

Hey, are you a Saint Louis guy? You sound familiar...

Brian Voelkerding
    Slugline Pictures
    Editor, Director
    http://AtArms.8m.com
    brianvoelkerding@gmail.com

3. Collapse Details
    Yep, I am a St. Louis guy.

4. Collapse Details
    brianv,
    you and i both know that i wasnt saying that kirk was one dimensional. he's not at all, but easily pigeonholed into the "goon" category as so many have politely pointed out, he IS decievingly one dimensional. meaning that kirk is at first glance as you stated earlier the meat puncher. But, due to wonderful script writing *wink wink*, if you investigate further, there's alot more to him. I was just stating that I wish I would have brought more out of that. But again, imo.

5. Collapse Details
    And that about wraps it up. Thank you everyone who commented, and thank you everyone who participated. Stay tuned for the next installment from Profnoxin and BrianV over in the Hero Fest section.

Rock, rock on.
    Justin Talley
    Director of Photography
    FS100 - 7D - 5DMkII - 16 BolexPro - Bell & Howell Filmo - HVX200
    Nikon AIS Primes, Tokina 11-16 Zoom, Redrock, Zacuto, Genus and the rest
    profnoxin@gmail.com
    www.jtalleydp.com

6. Collapse Details
    Yes. Thank you all for your constructive comments. Lessons learned. Appreciated and accounted for.

Thanks, and we'll see you next time!
    Brian Voelkerding
    Slugline Pictures
    Editor, Director
    http://AtArms.8m.com
    brianvoelkerding@gmail.com

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789