Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    I’m more optimistic than a few days ago. Some of the “not taking the vaccine” folks I’ve referenced are slowly changing their minds. Part might be that their parents/family have gotten the first and second doses and it’s sinking as it gets closer to their opportunity to get the vaccine.

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by lambert View Post
    I’m more optimistic than a few days ago. Some of the “not taking the vaccine” folks I’ve referenced are slowly changing their minds. Part might be that their parents/family have gotten the first and second doses and it’s sinking as it gets closer to their opportunity to get the vaccine.
    One of the things that concerns me about this is that right now they're prioritising older and more vulnerable people - for good and understandable reasons. I think it's pretty clear many situations will start to require proof of vaccination. That's completely understandable, but by the time we get to this summer and would hope to see at least some opening-up of society, most of the working-age population won't have been vaccinated. That job won't be done until early autumn at best, so there will be a good few months of awkwardness wherein deaths will, we might reasonably hope, be way down, but anyone under fifty is likely to find him or herself disallowed from doing a lot of things.

P

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Rhodes View Post
    there will be a good few months of awkwardness wherein deaths will, we might reasonably hope, be way down, but anyone under fifty is likely to find him or herself disallowed from doing a lot of things.
    Quite possible but I doubt it will play out that way. For one thing, there might be a lawsuit if someone bars you from an activity without a vaccine that you're not legally allowed yet. For another, if we're doing masks/social distancing now I think we can just keep that up. Finally, if people aren't dying, I think the societal will to tamp this thing down is going to shrivel.

Or do you mean like going out to baseball games and voluntary activities? Planes?

4. Collapse Details
    yikes -

New York Nursing Home Residents Got Experimental COVID-19 Treatments Without Families’ Knowledge

A Columbia Journalism Investigation has revealed that residents of a New York state-run veterans’ nursing home were given experimental COVID-19 treatments without the knowledge of their families. Residents of the St. Albans State Veterans’ Home in Queens were administered a cocktail of hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin — despite safety warnings and doubts about the drugs’ efficacy.
    https://www.democracynow.org/2021/2/...lies_knowledge

5. Collapse Details
    I don’t see there being any activity in Indiana that would bar non vaccinated folks from. Other states I have no idea if they’ll ban non vaccinated . Bars, restaurants, gyms, banks, gov buildings, high school sports, many schools are open now, have been for most of pandemic. I’ve talked with several groups of people who’ve driven from Michigan and Illinois to go to bars .

6. Collapse Details
    Cool
    New York Nursing Home Residents Got Experimental COVID-19 Treatments Without Familiesí Knowledge
    With some of the hydroxychloroquine trials the amount of the drug used was at toxic levels, when the appropriate dose should have been much lower.

What amazes me is how the mainstream news has almost completely ignored the drug Ivermectin, but there are some YouTube channels that have been covering it.

Discussing Ivermectin And COVID-19 With 4 Experts

NY Judge Orders Hospital To Use Ivermectin, Woman Recovers

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDingo View Post
    With some of the hydroxychloroquine trials the amount of the drug used was at toxic levels, when the appropriate dose should have been much lower.

What amazes me is how the mainstream news has almost completely ignored the drug Ivermectin, but there are some YouTube channels that have been covering it.

Discussing Ivermectin And COVID-19 With 4 Experts

NY Judge Orders Hospital To Use Ivermectin, Woman Recovers
    My vet prescribed ivermectin a few times about 16 years ago to treat demodex with one of my dogs when she was a pup.

8. Collapse Details
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Run&Gun View Post
    My vet prescribed ivermectin a few times about 16 years ago to treat demodex with one of my dogs when she was a pup.
    Yes, over 3 billion doses of Ivermectin has been used to treat human parasites around the world over the past 30 years. It's also used to treat parasites in animals. The inventor of Ivermectin won the nobel peace prize in 2015.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

9. Collapse Details
    Let the vaccination perks begin! CDC says you dont need to quarantine after covid exposure if you've had your shots

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcar...covid-exposure

Also I saw an article about an anti-inflammatory drug improving hospital outcomes.

Some people are talking about a "new pandemic normal." I call BS. We'll be back to the old normal in a matter of months (at least in the wealthy countries that can afford vaccines...)

10. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDingo View Post
    Yes, over 3 billion doses of Ivermectin has been used to treat human parasites around the world over the past 30 years. It's also used to treat parasites in animals. The inventor of Ivermectin won the nobel peace prize in 2015.
    We have a big vial of it we use to treat the goats, rabbits, and dogs (except our BC, because it can be toxic to some BC). Available at most any farm supply store.

Know what you're doing before trying to use it, use only as directed, etc etc.
    Pudgy bearded camera guy
    http://mcbob.tv

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast