Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    If you're new to Resolve/Fusion and node based compositing, we break it down here. Hope it's helpful!

Independent Filmmaker
    BMD URSA Mini 4K/Avid Media Composer/NukeX/Blender/Mixcraft/ProTools/Resolve Studio

Feature Films
    Wulf - 2008 | Leap - 2010 | Leap: Rise of the Beast - 2011 | Surviving The Wild - 2020

2. Collapse Details
    This tutorial is filled with tips - dealing with LOG footage, keying two types of footage, and using the "hidden" bins templates to generate quick effects. Use the chapters to navigate if you want.

Independent Filmmaker
    BMD URSA Mini 4K/Avid Media Composer/NukeX/Blender/Mixcraft/ProTools/Resolve Studio

Feature Films
    Wulf - 2008 | Leap - 2010 | Leap: Rise of the Beast - 2011 | Surviving The Wild - 2020

3. Collapse Details
    If you're getting a black shot from Fusion in your Resolve timeline, this may be why

Independent Filmmaker

Feature Films

4. Collapse Details

Independent Filmmaker

Feature Films

5. Collapse Details
    Nice and clear visually in the way you step through things. The pacing is about to where if on a grumpy day I think it's going too quickly, I can always hit pause and back up. I do that a lot anyway.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you for not inserting any music background. It's a tutorial - all of my attention is on what you're saying and what I'm seeing. No time for "hamster hip-hop" in my day. Your voice over hit a few random 'plosives especially on the word "problem" - so just create a way to say that word that tones down the p or do the old radio announcer's method - pronounce 'b' which is duller and most people's brains accept it as a 'p' in the context of the sentence. I wouldn't bother with a pop filter.
    Last tip - when preparing to record the screen, change your mouse cursor to something larger and brighter that will make it easier to follow. e.g. I keep the arrow shape but select a larger bright yellow option.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12