Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    I don’t shoot interview b-roll at 4K60 or 8K... and the R5 generally won’t overheat at 4K30. It does still have the 29:59 limit, but I’m normally starting and stopping more frequently than that anyway.
    JERBCO, Ltd.
    jerbco.com

Web | Video | Aerial

2. Collapse Details
    Insane deal if anyone is local to New York...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Canon-C200-...038a%7Ciid%3A1

6500. Comes with the 18-80 4.4, 70-200 2.8 IS, 24-105, 50 1.4, batteries, c-fast cards, case.

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben_Ericson View Post
    Insane deal if anyone is local to New York...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Canon-C200-...038a%7Ciid%3A1

6500. Comes with the 18-80 4.4, 70-200 2.8 IS, 24-105, 50 1.4, batteries, c-fast cards, case.
    Looks pretty suspect to me, price way too low.

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by rob norton View Post
    Looks pretty suspect to me, price way too low.
    Cash only, in person only, price suspiciously low, broken grammar, yeah, just a few red flags there...
    I wouldn't buy this without an armed security detail with me with guns out ;-)
    It's a business first and a creative outlet second.
    G.A.S. destroys lives. Stop buying gear that doesn't make you money.

5. Collapse Details
    FYI, Some police stations have an E-commerce area with video surveillance, where people can meet for Craig's List or FaceBook Market transactions. It doesn't guarantee safety, but it minimizes risk. With that said, if the deal is too good to be true, then it isn't true.

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Imamacuser View Post
    FYI, Some police stations have an E-commerce area with video surveillance, where people can meet for Craig's List or FaceBook Market transactions. It doesn't guarantee safety, but it minimizes risk. With that said, if the deal is too good to be true, then it isn't true.
    Is that true? That's crazy. Sounds like something out of Blade runner. Better than nothing, I guess

7. Collapse Details
    I don't think that the video feed is monitored, it's just a recording to be referred back to if there's an incident. I wonder if criminals are emboldened to commit robberies, with it now being normal to have a mask covering half their face, they just need a pair of sun glasses and ball cap covering the other half, and they will be very difficult to identify on video surveillance.

8. Collapse Details
    Did you see Fracture with Anthony Hopkins and Ryan Gosling? One of the great wife-murder movies (kind of crazy that I can call that a genre). "I have hat but I need face."

One of the things I like about buying on eBay (the normal, shipped way) is that it seems like it's really hard to get screwed as a buyer. Actually much easier to get screwed as a seller. Because eBay looks out for the interests of buyers more than sellers.

PS I bought a used lens from LensAurhority for the first time recently - you could have told me it was brand new. Flawless body, complete packaging/warranty card. Crazy good price. The only downside was that they give you just 3 days to evaluate it for problems and return it

9. Collapse Details
    No, just a few of the old classics, like Strangers on a Train & Dial M for Murder. I try to sell stuff on Craig's List or FaceBook to avoid fees, but I meet in a well-lit public area with video surveillance, and legally carry a couple firearms for good measure.

10. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by puredrifting View Post
    Cash only, in person only, price suspiciously low, broken grammar, yeah, just a few red flags there...
    I wouldn't buy this without an armed security detail with me with guns out ;-)
    Fair. I should have read the description better, didn't see the part about cash only... I even found Eric's stolen C300ii in Atlanta. :/

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast