Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    If you see any killer lightly used C200 deals...
    Yep, not getting a C70, we like full sized XLRs, SDI output and Cinema RAW Light too much, plus I don't think a C70 would match with our two other cams. Better sensor
    but already have a C200 and a C300 MKII, have been looking for a deal on a used, clean, relatively low hour C200 as a second one or if I find a two pack for a deal, I would
    buy two of them. We did two shoots this year with 3-6 C200s for live streaming and with the CN E 18-80s, was really happy with
    how they looked on our client's live stream and I get a bump and make more profit selling the C200 than my X-T3 packages.

So far, seeing $4,300.00-ish on Ebay, looking for that fire sale seller who "needs money now". Checked LensAuthority with their 15% off coupon but no
    C200s for sale. if I can find one or two under $4k in good shape, I will likely buy.

If you see or hear of any deals, post them up or PM me!
    Last edited by puredrifting; 11-26-2020 at 10:33 AM.
    It's a business first and a creative outlet second.
    G.A.S. destroys lives. Stop buying gear that doesn't make you money.

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by puredrifting View Post
    Yep, not getting a C70, we like full sized XLRs, SDI output and Cinema RAW Light too much, plus I don't think a C70 would match with our two other cams. Better sensor
    but already have a C200 and a C300 MKII, have been looking for a deal on a used, clean, relatively low hour C200 as a second oneor if I find a two pack for a deal, I would
    buy two of them. We did two shoots this year with 3-6 C200s for live streaming and with the Cn 18-80s, was really happy with
    how they looked on our client's live stream and I get a bump and make more profit selling the C200 than my X-T3 packages.

So far, seeing $4,300.00-ish on Ebay, looking for that fire sale seller who "needs money now". Checked LensAuthority with their 15% off coupon but no
    C200s for sale. if I can find one or two under $4k in good shape, I will likely buy.

If you see or hear of any deals, post them up or PM me!
    Hey PD,

Sorry I'm not selling one, but Im thinking of the C200 /EOSR combo for when I upgrade from C100mk1/80D before EOFY next year. I also don't like the form factor of the C70 and Im afraid that form factor is gone, and the low end with all be c70 sizes and the high end will be C300mk3 and C500 only.

I know you and a few other shooters have had issues with the 17-55 2.8 EFS at the wide end on the C200, what are the alternatives here to fit with my 70-200 2.8is Canon and 11-16 Tokina? Do I have to add in a whole other lens (16-35 and 24-70) thats very expensive, also no IS on the f2.8 versions of EF.... appreciate your thoughts.

BTW Are you on "Broadcast Gear for Sale" on fb? That might be a good group to join.

3. Collapse Details
    Now is an excellent time to pick up used S35 cameras! So many going cheap.

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry1908 View Post
    Hey PD,

Sorry I'm not selling one, but Im thinking of the C200 /EOSR combo for when I upgrade from C100mk1/80D before EOFY next year. I also don't like the form factor of the C70 and Im afraid that form factor is gone, and the low end with all be c70 sizes and the high end will be C300mk3 and C500 only.

I know you and a few other shooters have had issues with the 17-55 2.8 EFS at the wide end on the C200, what are the alternatives here to fit with my 70-200 2.8is Canon and 11-16 Tokina? Do I have to add in a whole other lens (16-35 and 24-70) thats very expensive, also no IS on the f2.8 versions of EF.... appreciate your thoughts.

BTW Are you on "Broadcast Gear for Sale" on fb? That might be a good group to join.
    I'll check that out, I've been ignoring Facebook for 2020 but I might be on that already. My alternative to the EF S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS is now the CN E 18-80mm t/4.4,
    although 18mm on S35 isn't very wide, really loving this lens, it is so much better than the EF S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS.
    But the CN E, even used is still $3k to $4k and it's definitely big and heavy compared to still lenses.
    Maybe the Sigma ART 18-35mm f/1.8?

Even though, I have bought the CNE, I also still carry my Canon still prime package to every shoot, EF 28mm f/1.8, EF 50mm f/1.8 STM, EF 85mm f/1.8
    I shot a nice outdoor testimonial the other day with the 85mm f/1.8 and used the 50mm f/1.8 STM the week before for a sit down interview. Even though
    I have plenty of zooms, I still prefer primes, when I can. Smaller, lighter, cheaper, faster, sharper. Zooms suck in comparison but they are a lot handier and more flexible.

5. Collapse Details
    It shouldn't be hard to find a nice C200 well under $4000 on ebay. At least 7 sold in the last few days well under that price with one just above $3000, all with original box, claiming excellent condition. Only one listed the hours.

6. Collapse Details
    Just wanted to give everyone an update. It turns out my pre-order from B&H hasn't shipped yet. I just assumed it was when I got a shipping notification but I had forgotten about some back ordered softboxes I had ordered a month ago.

Hopefully next week.

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul F View Post
    It shouldn't be hard to find a nice C200 well under $4000 on ebay. At least 7 sold in the last few days well under that price with one just above $3000, all with original box, claiming excellent condition. Only one listed the hours.
    Was that a C200B or a C200 for just above $3k?

8. Collapse Details
    Last edited by Paul F; 11-26-2020 at 07:03 PM.

9. Collapse Details
    That's the kind of deal I am looking for. I'll just keep checking.

10. Collapse Details
    Looks like that auction ended on a thursday night. Auctions always close higher when they end on the weekend.

But here's a c200b from adorama $3300 OBO
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Canon-EOS-C....m46890.l49292

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast