Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Through The Fire
    Released a music video - Through The Fire super pumped on how it turned out! Just me no other crew, 99% practicals, had one soft LED on the second verse with the artist and his wife next to him in the lobby buttt thats it! Would love to hear what you guys think. Any feedback / critiques would be super helpful! Heres a few of my favorite frames. https://vimeo.com/474862420
    TTF_V3_2.1.1.jpgTTF_V3_2.1.4.jpgTTF_V3_2.1.6.jpgTTF_V3_2.1.8.jpgTTF_V3_2.1.27.jpgTTF_V3_2.1.30.jpgTTF_V3_2.1.29.jpgTTF_V3_2.1.37.jpgTTF_V3_2.1.38.jpgTTF_V3_2.1.41.jpgTTF_V3_2.1.46.jpg

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.

2. Collapse Details
    That's amazing for a no crew / solo shoot!
    Am a Sound Recordist in New Zealand: http://ironfilm.co.nz/sound/
    Follow my vlog and adventures in sound: https://www.youtube.com/c/SoundSpeeding

3. Collapse Details
    Yeah, that was pretty good! Really dug your slow camera movements and pull backs. Not gonna lie, I got a bit worried when I saw the guy wearing a white shirt but the bloomy highlights were nice.

Besides available lighting and that small LED panel, what did your lens and filtration set up look like? Camera set to 450 iso and SLOG/S gamut?

4. Collapse Details
    Great job! All by yourself wow it looks great even if you had a full crew. What did you use for movements? I was engaged by it all.
    Favorite Cameras I own
    Sony F35 & Sony F3

Decent Cameras I own
    Arri Alexa Classic, Canon XH-A1 Dvx100b

These Cameras I own that almost did it for me BUT NOPE
    BMCC.2.5K AND FUJI XH1

These I own as a mad scientist and fanboy but will never shoot with again
    Red one MX, Red Epic, Ursa mini pro G2

My ultimate advice " Find a camera you love that way your signature won't be like mine"

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFilm View Post
    That's amazing for a no crew / solo shoot!
    Thanks!

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by pounge View Post
    Yeah, that was pretty good! Really dug your slow camera movements and pull backs. Not gonna lie, I got a bit worried when I saw the guy wearing a white shirt but the bloomy highlights were nice.

Besides available lighting and that small LED panel, what did your lens and filtration set up look like? Camera set to 450 iso and SLOG/S gamut?
    haha yea I hear ya his other option was black lol so I think white was a better choice. Tiffen IRND & black pro mist 1/2. Ange Optimo 16-40 T2.8 I really like that lens on the 35. I want to try the Zeiss LWZ.2 15.5-45MM on the next one tho. I'm a huge fan of cine zooms lately.

Yea, the typical 450 slog s gamut, but I did use a color checker passport and graded in aces. I have no idea the technical side of aces but I feel like I can push the grade a little further. Just takes way longer without any luts

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRECTORDEVIN View Post
    Great job! All by yourself wow it looks great even if you had a full crew. What did you use for movements? I was engaged by it all.

Thanks man! Heres a pic lol luckily I had the talent & 1 extra to push me around

_BRC1515.jpg

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

8. Collapse Details
    Man! Looks great! You very talented. F35 shines as usual. Put literally any other camera there, with the very same everything you had and did and nothing besides alexa would look as good. No FS7, no EVA1, no canon, no blackmagic. I know because I did this tests. F35 is absolute king unless you want video look. The only alternative is alexa. But F35 still looks better unless very low light.

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by SJX View Post
    Man! Looks great! You very talented. F35 shines as usual. Put literally any other camera there, with the very same everything you had and did and nothing besides alexa would look as good. No FS7, no EVA1, no canon, no blackmagic. I know because I did this tests. F35 is absolute king unless you want video look. The only alternative is alexa. But F35 still looks better unless very low light.
    Thanks man! Totally agree tho, The F35 is very unique. In a world of crispy looking cameras such as the ones stated above, to find originality in your work is getting harder and harder. I shot some test frames for an upcoming project in low light scenarios and I really dig it. I'll attach some frames below. Not bad for tests

Test_1.89.1.jpg
    Test_1.93.1.jpg

10. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmitch View Post
    Not bad for tests
    Agree, looks good for a 400iso camera
    What the settings of the aperture/shutter angle?

Could you upload some of your test footage, please? Not only night, daylight as well. Would like to play with and see on my own eyes the noise pattern and highlight roll off. Thanks in advance.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast