Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by lambert View Post
    You can immediately after each scene record audio Without cameras rolling. I know a guy essentially making omb feature length niche films that were very profitable using that technique. Many scenes were recorded in a makeshift sound booth/Trailer on set of popular ex-spy in Miami tv series.
    I like the dubbed look and sound sometimes. QT uses it in a nostalgic genre sort of way. Overseas, everything was dubbed anyway.

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by lambert View Post
    My classic director error is thinking anyone wants to see anything I direct.
    Ooooo, i’d watch that!

3. Collapse Details
    Filming with sound at same time is to complicated for me. I’ve decided since I have a jar of peanut butter, ridiculously darling tiny costumes , and incredibly low artistic standards to make a talking mule animal circus Buddy road picture. I suggest rewriting all projects to eliminate all actors who are not vaccinated against parvo.

4. Collapse Details
    Related to this topic, another mixer just reminded me of Greensleeve, digigreen and digiblue sleeves for boom poles. Developed by A-List Oscar-winning mixer Simon Hayes in conjunction with some VFX people. If you're working in front of a greenscreen (and you already have a green Schoeps ), these could be useful:

Greensleeve
    "Born out of a collaboration between the Sound and Visual FX departments on feature films, the Greensleeve allows boom poles to cross behind real foreground elements in greenscreen and bluescreen environments."

greensleeve.jpg
    ----------
    Jim Feeley
    POV Media

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234