Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    DJI RS 2 & RSC 2 Gimbals

2. Collapse Details
    I had forgotten all about those, after they pushed the announcement back.

Anyone wanna buy an original Ronin S?
    Last edited by Run&Gun; 10-14-2020 at 09:30 PM.

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Run&Gun View Post
    I had forgotten all about those, after they pushed the announcement back.

Anyone wanna buy an original Ronin S?
    Haha. It's a terrific upgrade. Personally, I'll probably keep using my Ronin-S until it dies. Dunno. It already does what I need. And I just bought a few lenses I told myself I wouldn't buy.

4. Collapse Details
    The RS2 looks great. They've added almost all of the functionality that slows things down when using the original Ronin-S on set (having to use your phone to change settings, fiddliness with the remote focus control, locks for the arms, integrated wireless video transmission (without needing to get DTAP accessory power onto the gimbal somehow).

I preemptively sold off my Ronin-S in anticipation of this launch, and I'm feeling like that was the right move now.

5. Collapse Details
    I feel like this spells the death knell of any hope for Canon R5 support on the Ronin S... so I’ll probably buy one just because of that.
    JERBCO, Ltd.
    jerbco.com

Web | Video | Aerial

6. Collapse Details
    You know what’s funny. I had already ordered this before I even received the email from DJI announcing it. Presuming B&H doesn’t F-up the shipping, I’m supposed to have the Pro combo kit here Friday.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Grug View Post
    The RS2 looks great. They've added almost all of the functionality that slows things down when using the original Ronin-S on set (having to use your phone to change settings, fiddliness with the remote focus control, locks for the arms, integrated wireless video transmission (without needing to get DTAP accessory power onto the gimbal somehow).

I preemptively sold off my Ronin-S in anticipation of this launch, and I'm feeling like that was the right move now.
    Definitely a good move. I think this will be the first gimbal I buy. I wonder how good the phone control will be. I'm also interested in the full colour touch screen. Fast charging as well!?

8. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by rob norton View Post
    Definitely a good move. I think this will be the first gimbal I buy. I wonder how good the phone control will be. I'm also interested in the full colour touch screen. Fast charging as well!?
    If you’re talking about the Force Mobile or whatever it’s called that mimics the motion from your phone, it’s already ridiculously good in the original S and SC. So I’d imagine it’s gotta be at least that good, if not better, now.

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Run&Gun View Post
    If you’re talking about the Force Mobile or whatever it’s called that mimics the motion from your phone, it’s already ridiculously good in the original S and SC. So I’d imagine it’s gotta be at least that good, if not better, now.
    Thanks, that's good to know, what timing for the Komodo, c70 and a7sIIIs owners
    Last edited by rob norton; 10-15-2020 at 02:37 AM.

10. Collapse Details
    If it works as advertised, 3D focus system would breed a new life to a lot of, by today's 'standards', 'obsolete' toys.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast