Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    DC-BGH1 New Panasonic cine camera coming
    https https://www.43rumors.com/panasonic-o...era-in-russia/

Noting the GH in the camera designation.
    skin tones- "Give me mud and I will make the skin of Venus out of it, if you allow me to surround it as I please", Eugéne Delacroix

2. Collapse Details
    Sorry, this page could not be found.
    They keep posting and then deleting these photos/articles. A new technique to generate hype?

3. Collapse Details

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by hyalinejim View Post
    Thank you for that something clearly went wrong when I inserted the link.
    skin tones- "Give me mud and I will make the skin of Venus out of it, if you allow me to surround it as I please", Eugéne Delacroix

5. Collapse Details

6. Collapse Details
    Saw some speculation the b in bgh1 stand for broadcast, however the size would indicate zcam like box.

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Sansetsu-guyse View Post
    Saw some speculation the b in bgh1 stand for broadcast, however the size would indicate zcam like box.
    I wonder if it could be for hidden/small/static cams for broadcast events (concerts, etc). It has ethernet according to some of the leaked specs, so it would lend itself to that type of small sensor in a box usage with control, feed, and power all over ethernet.

8. Collapse Details
    Sensor a little wider than GH5, time code, and SDI. Lower megapixels may make better low light performance, and higher FPS. It would have been nice to have full Vlog, but it peaks my interest. There is still hope for a GH6 with IBIS, with a better sensor

9. Collapse Details
    10 bit 422 raw over hdmi, got my interest. When it comes to raw I am not a purist 10 bit just means some log transform or what ever to get 13 stops into the 10 bit number space, so what, I am ok with that. 422 is not part of raw and that, to me , says partial debayering, so not real raw, so what, I’m ok with that too. Now there is no way that Panasonic would use b for BRAW in bgh1, but if.... this could be my next camera.

10. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Kelly View Post
    Sensor a little wider than GH5,
    Sensor width could be just round off. We are only talking 40 microns.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast