Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Sweet deal! Lucky I didn't see that or I definitely would have pulled the trigger.
    The Millers are great but height adjustments with any kind of heavier rig is a complete PITA!
    It's a business first and a creative outlet second.
    G.A.S. destroys lives. Stop buying gear that doesn't make you money.

2. Collapse Details
    Has anyone received their Flowtech 75 yet? It's been almost 2 months and they're still listed as backordered...

3. Collapse Details
    I haven't yet. I opened a chat window with them last week to ask about it and they said it should ship in early December.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

4. Collapse Details
    Well, it took over three months to ship but I finally got my Flowtech 75 today. It has a couple of scuffs and the box is torn but after waiting this long, I don't really care. I did a quick test versus my Miller Solo 3-stage sticks. To fully extend the Solo, lock it off, and then collapse it back down, it took me 48 seconds. With the Flowtech, it was 13. Color me impressed!

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickHitRecord View Post
    Well, it took over three months to ship but I finally got my Flowtech 75 today. It has a couple of scuffs and the box is torn but after waiting this long, I don't really care. I did a quick test versus my Miller Solo 3-stage sticks. To fully extend the Solo, lock it off, and then collapse it back down, it took me 48 seconds. With the Flowtech, it was 13. Color me impressed!
    What did you do with the extra 35 seconds? :-)

6. Collapse Details
    Mine also arrived just a few days ago. I'm really impressed with how easy they are to use and adjust. It makes it hard to go back to "normal" legs.

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter C. View Post
    What did you do with the extra 35 seconds? :-)
    Just spent a moment reflecting on how much lighter my wallet is.

Quote Originally Posted by drboffa View Post
    Mine also arrived just a few days ago. I'm really impressed with how easy they are to use and adjust. It makes it hard to go back to "normal" legs.
    I found out that I had to order the narrower tiedown in order to use with my Vinten Vision Blue 3, so I won't be able to put it through its paces. But you're right, it's very impressive and so quick to adjust.

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.

8. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickHitRecord View Post
    Just spent a moment reflecting on how much lighter my wallet is.
    Funny thing was when I opened the thread I didn't realize how old it was. I went to see if the sales was still on but to my chagrin I was 3 month too late. Probably it was for the better I love the fast setup of that tripod but it so expensive.

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by drboffa View Post
    I’ve said it before, even compared to Speedlocks, they are demonstrably quicker and easier.

10. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter C. View Post
    Funny thing was when I opened the thread I didn't realize how old it was. I went to see if the sales was still on but to my chagrin I was 3 month too late. Probably it was for the better I love the fast setup of that tripod but it so expensive.
    Expensive is kind of relative.

I actually think the Flowtechs are a great deal. Speaking directly about the 100mm’s(because that’s what I have), even buying them on initial release, it cost me less to get into a full set(legs, mid-spreader, feet & handle) than it does(did) a 100mm set of Speedlocks(legs, mid-spreader & feet).

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast