1. Collapse Details
    The Wikihuman Project
    "Remember To Dip the Right End of the Cigar in your $250.00 dollar glass of Brandy." -Doc Bernard.

2. Collapse Details
    Also, if your an Arnold renderer fan: This vid is for Maya but maybe the Emily2 assets can be used in Arnold for C4D (which I'm in the process of [will elaborate later][I used an early version of Arnold for my M.J head model in my "Another Face..." thread to note.])

* Alternatively a different renderer such as Vray or Iray with these textures/matts could be used I suppose.
    Here's a skin shading link using maya I found on Pinterest just now but you get the idea.
    https://www.deviantart.com/jklind/ar...rt-2-171903080

The link to the assets in this video has changed to the above link in first post.
    https://lesterbanks.com/2017/06/arno...ealistic-skin/

video of above for immediate viewing:

*update: This ones for C4D although not in english. I'll have a play with that then.

I'm interested in anything people are doing with these assets so any links to related work or actual work is very welcome.
    Last edited by Gord.T; 08-06-2020 at 07:58 AM.
    "Remember To Dip the Right End of the Cigar in your $250.00 dollar glass of Brandy." -Doc Bernard.

3. Collapse Details
    Started blocking in the shaders. Very basic diffuse and sss right now. Currently using C4DR20. Still alot to figure out yet. No eyes textured yet as the eyes textures aren't lining up right.

---------------
    //update Aug 08 2020:
    -The "00_displacement_micro.exr" asset is too large for my current setup to handle and hangs my C4D for too long so I'm not using that now.

-Getting the eyes figured out although my Arnold for C4D version isn't identical to the ones for Maya so a bit of shader adapting to do. The method used is interesting in this video link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDizWFrHLcM.

-The eye-lashes were slowing down navigation in the viewports (odd) so turning off its preview visibility solved that.

-I have an older AMD video card, not Nvidia that's recommended but it's still managing to work using the CPU render mode.
    While Arnold GPU rendering is available now it requires an Nvidia card (which I'm way over due for).

-It's helping to pass the time though that's for sure haha.
    Last edited by Gord.T; 08-07-2020 at 09:51 PM.