1. Collapse Details
    FS700 + Odyssey mounting question
    I find myself recently with the need to have the monitor apart from the camera and use it more like a director's monitor - but I'd like to attach it to a light stand or something quick/dirty and cheap like that.

Anyone else do that and what's the easiest way? I already have a 25ft bnc cable
    I'm a jack of all trades and master of SOME.

www.frasertoms.com

2. Collapse Details
    I've been looking for this too. Best I've found is this: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ...ble_stand.html

Which is discontinued.

3. Collapse Details
    Beeen several optins
    Quote Originally Posted by fatman View Post
    I find myself recently with the need to have the monitor apart from the camera and use it more like a director's monitor - but I'd like to attach it to a light stand or something quick/dirty and cheap like that.

Anyone else do that and what's the easiest way? I already have a 25ft bnc cable
    I have a set up which Olof made forget the name of the company - he has since retired. It is and hardware that connects to back of the 7Q+ and then extends so the end can slip into an adapter to sit on a light stand or C stand.

I also have the bright tangerine articulating arm - connect the arm to 7Q+ thread in the rear and the use 1/4" screw in adapter to a stand. This arm is built like a tank. Both solution work well.

L