1. Collapse Details
    Over A Year With The Panasonic Lumix GX85
    I wanted to share some of the images I've been able to capture over the last year with my GX85. I've felt that I've been slacking on sharing the video capabilities of this camera, so look no further. Drop what else you've been wanting to know about this camera or any tech questions, I'd love to help out!

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.

2. Collapse Details
    A review of such a modest camera, and the quality of images you capture is completely refreshing. Good luck to your channel.

3. Collapse Details
    Thanks for sharing. Great video and images! Any camera these days has the quality to deliver. It is all down to using it well, which you have.

4. Collapse Details
    Thank you so much James, I really appreciate the kind words

5. Collapse Details
    The truest of words. I find that to be the case many times, so many cameras are capable, just depends on how you work the magic Thank you so much for the kind words as well, I really appreciate it.

6. Collapse Details
    Some of the nicest footage I've seen from this camera. Great work. I was considering this camera as a fun, lightweight, walkaround camera for a while. Ended up with the Olympus EM10 iii. But looking at the colors and stabilization you're getting from the GX85, I'm starting to wonder if I made the right call.

7. Collapse Details
    Very nice work. Good eye. Good grading

8. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickHitRecord View Post
    Some of the nicest footage I've seen from this camera. Great work. I was considering this camera as a fun, lightweight, walkaround camera for a while. Ended up with the Olympus EM10 iii. But looking at the colors and stabilization you're getting from the GX85, I'm starting to wonder if I made the right call.
    Haha thank you for the kind words my friend! They are both great M43 cameras, very similar as well. You know what, it seems like the specs are almost identical? I do love the colors that I get from my GX85 in it's natural profile.

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by ahalpert View Post
    Very nice work. Good eye. Good grading
    Thank you so much, I appreciate the commendation!