1. Collapse Details
    Pocket 6K Time Lapse
    I recently shot a bunch of Timelapse using the Canon 5D Mark 2 (I shared those videos with you guys in other posts). It got me thinking, how would the timelapse capabilities compare using the BMPCC 6K (Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 6K)? Here are the results of shooting timelapse for about a week:

https://youtu.be/uHreETgjtX8

In my opinion, the Pocket 6K actually handles time lapse pretty well. Like the DSLR, it can shoot RAW. It also has an intervalometer built in. In addition, as you are shooting, it gives you a runtime counter which is helpful so you know how long each clip is at any given time of recording. Its only weakness (in my opinion), is that it can't shoot slow shutter speeds. The Canon goes down all the way to 30 seconds shutter speed. The biggest benefit of this is shooting stars at night for example.
    What do you mean funny? Like a clown? Do I amuse you?! Huh??!!

2. Collapse Details
    Looks great (but what a waste of all that chocolate and ice cream )

One of the cool things about Panasonic mirrorless cameras is you can push your shutter speed below your framerate (effectively lowering your framerate). I shoot a lot of "timelapses" this way as they are super easy to process (ie just speed up the video as much as desired). With a shutter speed of 1/2 or 1/4 second, I get nice blurs from people walking through. Now if only Panny cameras shot RAW video internally

3. Collapse Details
    Don't worry, we ate the ice cream and chocolate! It tastes better melted! LOL. The Panasonics sound great for timelapse.

4. Collapse Details
    I believe the Pocket 6K shutter goes down to 1/24.

5. Collapse Details
    That makes sense. I believe the Panasonics go down as far in video mode as they do in stills mode (30"? I could be wrong). Of course, at that point you're not really shooting 24fps as a series of frames are repeated. But you can get cool effects.