Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Collapse Details
    It took 12 days to get to me in Portland... but 1.5 to be returned from my neighbor's door to the sender's post office in Oxnard, CA? Guess it could be worse; it could have taken 12 days back, and then another 12 days to me, after which I would have been waiting for this package for 36 days.

2. Collapse Details
    I've a Fedex package that was supposed to be a few days, now going on two weeks.

3. Collapse Details
    It seems that no carrier is safe right now.

4. Collapse Details
    I guess I've been kinda lucky. A few weeks ago, my order from B&H showed up on the promised day, but it was two separate packages and they arrived at two separate times, although from the same carrier. Two shipments so far this week and they each arrived a day late(one was FedEx) and the other was UPS/USPS completed by USPS. One other thing supposed to be delivered Saturday, but it's not even showing that it shipped, yet.

5. Collapse Details

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by NorBro View Post
    My package sent on April 17th was finally updated today with movement...just leaving New York. USPS ground.
    It was delivered today safe and sound 25 days after sending it.

7. Collapse Details
    On Monday afternoon(5/18) I ordered a box of spray hand sanitizer(6x 12oz bottles) and two bottles of rum from PD’s(Dan) friend that owns Calwise Spirits in CA. On Tuesday(5/19) the rum shipped via FedEx and hand sanitizer via USPS. The rum was scheduled for Tuesday(5/26) delivery and the hand sanitizer for Wednesday(5/27). The hand sanitizer was delivered this morning(5/23), four days after shipping via USPS from CA to NC and four days ahead of schedule. The rum has been sitting in the FedEx hub 25 minutes from here since 2:00am Thursday (5/21), and will continue to sit there until Tuesday.

This is not the first time I’ve received shipments sent via USPS early. Say what you will about them, when they can get ahead of schedule, they do.

8. Collapse Details
    I ordered a Slingstudio from B&H on May 21. They shipped it on May 22. FedEx said it would arrive May 26 but it arrived this morning (the 23rd). I live in NYC suburbs. Much better shipping and delivery times than I anticipated.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123