Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by cyvideo View Post
    Relaxing images from your Z280 Doug. A very versatile camera. Any chance of directing me to the music library this track came from? I'm always looking for decent music resources and I do like this track.

Chris Young
    Hi Chris, I edited that video more than a year ago and I can't recall where the music came from. Hell, let's be honest, even if I edited it last week I probably couldn't remember. I'd say there is a 80% chance it came from Audio Blocks, but I couldn't say for sure or what the song is called. I'd call up the Premiere file and have a look but I'm on a two-month road trip and that computer and drives are all back at my studio. Ask me again in mid-October and I'll be happy to look it up and tell you exactly what it is and where it came from.

2. Collapse Details
    Thanks for the heads up DJ. I'll try Audio Blocks. Not critical but is sounded like a piece that would suit a job in hand.

Chris Young

3. Collapse Details
    Hey Chris, good news.
    This morning I got to wondering if Story Blocks kept a record in my account history of what I have downloaded. So I looked around, and there is it was. I had no idea. Anyway, I knew for sure what month that Z280 video was edited so it was easy enough to zero in on the track with a few clicks. Its called "Miles Above". I hope it works for your project.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12