1. Collapse Details
    DVX White balance
    I need some help and I thought maybe I'm missing something. I've had my DVX 200 camera for awhile now and have been struggling with white balance/color. If I try to keep the white around 5600k, there's always a bit of a "green" cast that I can't get rid of. Am I doing something wrong? I have a white/grey card I use to set and it still doesn't matter. It seems the only time it doesn't have an issue is if I leave it alone after I turn the camera on. I truly feel lost. Thank you...

2. Collapse Details
    Depending on the company, some cameras may lean towards green or magenta.

Even after manually choosing a temperature, many operators still choose to dial in a tint in their cameras. There is most likely a color matrix or paint menu or something similar on that camera you can use to remove the green with a few clicks (and it's recommended to do so when a default WB isn't good enough).

3. Collapse Details
    I've had my DVX200 for a little over 2 years now, and I did notice the green cast even after doing a proper white balance. As NorBro suggested, I got rid of it by adjusting the color matrix in the Scene File settings. Barry Green and TDCat produced alternative scene files that gave more accurate colors, although I ended up creating my own because there were some colors (specific blue shades, mostly) that still had issues.

Depending on your workflow, you may decide to just fix it in post with some color correction, or use V-LOG, which also requires post-processing, but doesn't seem to have the same color problems the default scene files do.

4. Collapse Details
    Thank you guys!! I made some serious adjustments and everything is looking much better...