Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
  1. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by OliverM View Post
    You can switch between shutter speed and shutter angle in the settings menu. Then you just set the shutter to 180 and you don't have to figure out the speeds if you change fps.
    Do you know if it is possible to lock 50 (or 180d) down in the menu of GH5? The Mode dial sometimes moves without my will.

Yes, I'm buying V-Log. Does the package include the lut for the GH5 LCD monitor (which transforms a flat image into a normal image) and the lut for the video editing software?

2. Collapse Details
    There is a standard monitor LUT in the settings with the upgrade, yes. It's called V-LogL View Assist (p186 in the GH5 manual, in chapter 7: recording Motion Pictures)
    Changing shutter speed to angle is on page 185.

As for locking the shutter speed down, I'm not sure. If you want the dial to be locked I think some gaffers tape is your only option.

3. Collapse Details
    Adriano, EDIUS PCC has settings for source and project so that you just select V-Log and either 709 or 2020 and there is no need for another LUT. You can of course use other LUT's to get the "look" that you want. But to just correct the image like you want there is no need, just fine tune with colour controls. Same is true for Resolve where you can select source and output gamma and gamut. Not sure you realize how much learning you are going to have to do.

4. Collapse Details
    Your info is nice. I have just checked it.

5. Collapse Details
    How many ISO do you recommend for African light? I've always used 400 ISO, okay?
    Thank you

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789