Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by yachacha View Post
    hold the camera vertical so the lens is perfectly flush with the mount before you tighten PL. I didn't think my Sony 35mm fit either when I first got it.
    Ok. I'll try that.

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by paulears View Post
    Are you positive it's not just chronic overexposure saturating the sensor. what is performance like when exposure is within usual limits? Any anomalies visible then?
    The camera performs fine unless the lens is wide open and a light source is hitting the lens. The anomalies are not always as crazy as you saw in the video but there are still vertical lines present.

3. Collapse Details
    I work with Cooke 18-100 quite a bit and holding the camera flat makes mounting that beast a Breeze. Looks like you got the lenses to work based on your other post?

4. Collapse Details
    I work with Cooke 18-100 quite a bit and holding the camera flat makes mounting that beast a Breeze. Looks like you got the lenses to work based on your other post?
    I actually haven’t been able to put the other lenses on it. The latest post has a link to the footage I shot the same day I filmed the blue and green anomalies. I’ll be trying this weekend to figure it out.

Do you know if there’s a thread somewhere showing how to update the firmware? I’d like to try that.

5. Collapse Details
    Google: Sony F35 firmware. Open first link. PDF has complete directions. You need Sony memory stick- get a small one 1-2gb. 8gb and 16gb didn’t work in mine. Best to format the card in camera first.

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.

6. Collapse Details
    Below is the link to a video of me trying your strategy for attaching my lens but failing at it Lol. Let me know if you see something I can do to fix this.

https://youtu.be/9HH2vm-rkuo

7. Collapse Details
    Folks, watch your sensors with direct strong lights like these... You can damage them irreversibly. The smaller and stronger it is the more likely it will do some harm. Let's keep our CCD gals and boys safe!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123