Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37
  1. Collapse Details
    Lumix S1H Master Class
    #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    689
    Default
    I took the plunge as soon as it came out, and after using the S1H for five weeks, I am learning new tips right away. And I am only four chapters into the 18 chapters. Check out the free trailer to get a feel for the format. In my opinion if you own this camera the price of the class is cheap. This will help get me up to speed quickly, and improve my efficiency with the camera. If you have taken Doug's classes with other cameras, you will know what I am talking about. Well done Doug.

    https://vimeo.com/ondemand/s1h


    Reply With Quote
     

  2. Collapse Details
    #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    9,037
    Default
    There's a typo at the bottom here if DJ is interested. (Just randomly saw it while scanning through.)

    MC.jpg


    Reply With Quote
     

  3. Collapse Details
    #3
    Default
    Is that offer also with time limited access like the FS7 series?


    Reply With Quote
     

  4. Collapse Details
    #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,524
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by Clermond View Post
    Is that offer also with time limited access like the FS7 series?
    Yes, unfortunately Vimeo only allows me to offer one option. But as always, I'm more than happy to tell Vimeo to extend someone's access whenever someone requests it.


    2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
    Reply With Quote
     

  5. Collapse Details
    #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,524
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by NorBro View Post
    There's a typo at the bottom here if DJ is interested. (Just randomly saw it while scanning through.
    Thanks for bringing that to my attention. Fortunately I was already aware of it but hadn't uploaded a new version yet. It was fixed late yesterday. If you see anything please let me know.


    Reply With Quote
     

  6. Collapse Details
    #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,524
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Cronin View Post
    I took the plunge as soon as it came out, and after using the S1H for five weeks, I am learning new tips right away. And I am only four chapters into the 18 chapters. Check out the free trailer to get a feel for the format. In my opinion if you own this camera the price of the class is cheap. This will help get me up to speed quickly, and improve my efficiency with the camera. If you have taken Doug's classes with other cameras, you will know what I am talking about. Well done Doug.

    https://vimeo.com/ondemand/s1h
    Thanks Paul, I'm glad you are liking the video and I hope it is answering questions and showing you more things that you might not have been aware of. I really have fallen in love with the S1H and I think it has knocked the FS7 off it's pedestal as the most bang for the buck of any camera ever ever made. The FS7 ruled for about five years, but now this beats it at half the price.


    Reply With Quote
     

  7. Collapse Details
    #7
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Jensen View Post
    Yes, unfortunately Vimeo only allows me to offer one option. But as always, I'm more than happy to tell Vimeo to extend someone's access whenever someone requests it.
    that's good to know. I went through the FS7 masterclass in depth and more than one time. It helped me to get fast access for daily camera usage.


    1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
    Reply With Quote
     

  8. Collapse Details
    #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,524
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by Clermond View Post
    that's good to know. I went through the FS7 masterclass in depth and more than one time. It helped me to get fast access for daily camera usage.
    That's always great to hear. I try to design my videos so that if I was sitting on the other side of the screen myself I'd be hearing exactly what I needed to know about the camera. Mostly what I can do is save people a lot of time figuring out things on their own and doing their own testing. The menus on the S1H are absolutely awful. People who complain about Sony menus should take a look at this mess. :-)


    Reply With Quote
     

  9. Collapse Details
    #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    689
    Default
    Finished the class yesterday afternoon. Excellent way to dial in the S1H and how to set it up for YOUR use. Now to make is second nature. Thanks Doug


    Reply With Quote
     

  10. Collapse Details
    #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,524
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Cronin View Post
    Finished the class yesterday afternoon. Excellent way to dial in the S1H and how to set it up for YOUR use. Now to make is second nature. Thanks Doug
    You're welcome, Paul, I'm glad that you like it. Thanks for signing up. BTW, what lenses are you using?


    Reply With Quote
     

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •