1. Collapse Details
    What monitor would you recommend for the BMCCP6K
    Hi guy, I'm going to buy a Pocket 6k next month, I've done some research online but never been able to find good reviews comparing Small Hd with atomos.

I've used the Atomos ninja assassin with my A7s for the past 4 years and it has been really hard to use mainly because its huge and and the power consumption is really high, and the only times i use it is when I need UHD.

Now I'll be in the position that I just need a good monitor because I can record all internal on the pocket 6k, so I've been thinking about going with the Small Hd 702 bright, mainly because I've read good reviews about.

Have you guys used the 702 Bright? do you think its outdated now? I've seen it been used in some really high budget productions so I've always thought of it as one of those products that its really good and it will take some time to age.

Let me know what you guys think.

Thank you

2. Collapse Details
    I have the 702 Bright. I'm a bit underwhelmed. Typical smallHD yellow cast to the video, especially on default, and the image seems a bit over exposed/washed out compared to the viewfinder and the Flanders external monitor. I mostly use it for producer checks and when on the Dana Dolly for framing.

3. Collapse Details
    Yeah, I kept doing some digging yesterday and I think I will go with the Atomos Shinobi its 5.2" , 1000nits (same as the 702 bright) and its $299! I might even take the one with HDMI and SDI for $399. Apart from almost same features and huge price diference the fact that its really light weight might make all the difference for someone coming from a ninja assassin 7''.