1. Collapse Details
    PANASONIC HC X1000 fisheye vignette problem
    I recently bought an HXC 1000, and everything is great about this camera but one thing. Fisheye vignette is shaky even with the stabilizer off and the fisheye properly threaded.
    This is how it looks (not my footage, but it is the same exact problem, you can see the vignette is shaky)

My theory is that there must be a second stabilizer wich I can't turn off, because this camera use a pretty poo pooed stabilization system: for 4K it uses "POWER O.I.S." and for Full-HD or lower "5-axis HYBRID O.I.S.+ with Active Mode". And no, it is not about the active mode because I have the same problem on 4k.

ANY GUESSES? ANY TYPE OF HELP WILL BE EXTREMELY APRECIATED

2. Collapse Details
    What exactly are you adding on the lens? Which fisheye?

3. Collapse Details
    I’m using an opteka fisheye with a 43 mm mount thread, one adaptor and one spacer. Always properly threaded.

4. Collapse Details
    I don't see any real fisheye vignetting besides at 1:14 (some tiny other areas here and there), which tells me they have been zooming in to clear the edges making the footage more prone to shake.

Overall, I think it looks fine and how it's supposed to look based on general shaky camera operation.