Threaded View

1. Collapse Details
    I agree on choosing the camera that makes _me_ happy. This is my iPhone 8 Plus right know, as it shoots UHD 60. I used to own a DVX100A (This is why I know this forum) and later a HVX200, but I never made money with them, I just wanted the latest affordable tech. Later I had the Canon 5D Mark IV with the Canon Log update, which I bought for a big family holiday, shot handheld with my 1.2L. Sold soon after the holidays. Now I am waiting for the Canon beginner RF C camera, but I could not afford it now. But I sold everything except my iPhone and two very old Canon digital still compacts, from which only one is working properly.

Quote Originally Posted by DLD View Post
    When I registered on DVXUser in October of 2014, the lowest priced 4K camera was 1D C at $12,000 and 8-bit 4:2:0.
    The 1D C has 4K at 8 bit and 4:2:2. They put a lot of work into that camera to get the 8 bit C-Log right. Never owned one, but for some time, this was my dream camera.
    Last edited by Pascal_Parvex; 01-20-2020 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Spelling mistakes