Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Saw this thread over the weekend as I too have been looking for reliable, wireless solution (have been an unhappy renter of Teredek for certain jobs). Then saw this article this morning on Newsshooter:
    https://www.newsshooter.com/2020/01/...ission-system/

So this maybe another option for you Paul.

2. Collapse Details
    Aghhh! Another choice! I'll go mad trying to decide. But seriously, thanks for the information. I hadn't seen that unit.

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul F View Post
    Aghhh! Another choice! I'll go mad trying to decide. But seriously, thanks for the information. I hadn't seen that unit.
    Sure, I feel your pain ... report back on what you decide... depending upon upcoming work load, I may take the leap to one of these soon as well - so will give an update if I do.

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by markfpv View Post
    Sure, I feel your pain ... report back on what you decide... depending upon upcoming work load, I may take the leap to one of these soon as well - so will give an update if I do.
    That's why I took a $200.00 chance on the Cineeye, not a very big risk really. And it's been amazingly handy for several things. Sometimes the Digital Revolution still coughs up a nice bonus for working pros without spending thousands of dollars.
    It's a business first and a creative outlet second.
    G.A.S. destroys lives. Stop buying gear that doesn't make you money.

5. Collapse Details
    Just received my Accsoon CineEye. Can't test tonight, my camera's at the office. Feels sturdy and it's very compact. One thing gives me concern; it sounds like something is loose inside the unit. When I lift or lower the tx I can hear and feel something shifting inside. Anyone else experience this?

6. Collapse Details
    If I shake mine, I can hear something moving around a little inside. Doesn't sound like anything is completely loose and unattached though.

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by DDort View Post
    Just received my Accsoon CineEye. Can't test tonight, my camera's at the office. Feels sturdy and it's very compact. One thing gives me concern; it sounds like something is loose inside the unit. When I lift or lower the tx I can hear and feel something shifting inside. Anyone else experience this?
    Send it back for an exchange. Mine doesn't do that. Might just be a piece of solder from a board snapped off but why chance it?
    It's a business first and a creative outlet second.
    G.A.S. destroys lives. Stop buying gear that doesn't make you money.

8. Collapse Details
    My guess is that the battery is wobbling around. They often use sticky tape or similar to hold down the battery and if they don't get it right, it will get loose.

9. Collapse Details
    Anyone have any experience with either the Cine Gears Ghost-Eye 600MP or the Hollyland COSMO 600?

I'm interested in as close to zero latency as possible and these 2 seem to be affordable options.

Best!

Dave

10. Collapse Details
    Finally got a chance to test the Accsoon and must say I'm impressed. There is some latency but for the price it's a great value. Very cool being able to stream to your phone and tablet at the same time.

Regarding the loose bits inside, it does sound more like a shift of the internals rather than something floating around unattached.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast