1. Collapse Details
    P2 Viewer Software for OSX 10.15 Catalina
    Hey Mitch, does Panasonic plan on updating the P2 Viewer software to work on Catalina, or is there a replacement for it? There are a few other pieces of software that aren't compatible and haven't been updated that are keeping me on Mojave, as well, but I would really miss P2VP if I buy a new 16" MBP. P2VP is just so quick and easy to use to check card contents before dumping to a drive and also checking the contents of a drive.

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Run&Gun View Post
    Hey Mitch, does Panasonic plan on updating the P2 Viewer software to work on Catalina
    Catalina. The Windows 98 of mac operating systems. Here's to hoping that Apple straightens out that train wreck (sorry, don't mean to hijack your thread).
    Carlos Garcia-Diaz
    TV Production/Studio Manager

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos13 View Post
    Catalina. The Windows 98 of mac operating systems. Here's to hoping that Apple straightens out that train wreck (sorry, don't mean to hijack your thread).
    All good... I'm still running Mojave, but if I decide to get a new 16", I won't have a choice. It will come loaded with it.

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Run&Gun View Post
    All good... I'm still running Mojave, but if I decide to get a new 16", I won't have a choice. It will come loaded with it.
    I'm actually holding off on buying the 16" MacBook precisely because of this (it can't be downgraded). Catalina's problems are not just about dropping 32bit support. The OS is riddled with bugs. I've read that some people are running Mojave in Parallels as a solution, but virtualization has performance drawbacks.

Third party developers have been dragging their feet on updating their apps to 64bit, so maybe this will motivate more of them to do so now. Is the P2 viewer software 32bit? I wonder if Mitch knows whether/when/if it will be updated.
    Carlos Garcia-Diaz
    TV Production/Studio Manager