1. Collapse Details
    Thoughts on the Z-Cam E2? (F6)
    Question
    Just curious about your thoughts on the Z-Cam F6.
    I know that as of writing this, the F6 is in pre-sale. But let's chat about the E2 for the time being.

How is it? Worth it over the bmpcc6k?

I like the bmpcc look but I just done like how it's built, and building a rig to it is annoying and not the best setups for gimbal work.
    I've been trying to find test footage of the Z-Cam E2, but even that I'm finding very little of it. Why's that?

All of the 4K videos also don't seem to be truely 4K. Not sure why either.
    Michael Frymus
    Videographer || Photographer

Instagram: @michaelfrymus

2. Collapse Details
    I have both the F6 and the E2. If build quality is a primary concern, the E2 lies somewhere in between the Pocket and the F6. Z-Cam made big improvements to the tactile feeling of the buttons, functionality of the port covers, swappable EF, PL, M, and E (third party) mounts, and added an eND module and a 12v auxillary power port to the F6.

I'd recommend joining Z-Cam's facebook group. The lead engineers and CEO are there almost daily answering questions, and taking ideas and feedback from customers. The group also lacks a lot of the hostility I see in the Blackmagic groups, maybe because it's a smaller group of individuals that make up the community there. Anyway, search in there will turn up footage from Z-Cam and users alike.
    DOWN AND DANGEROUS is now on iTunes :: A smuggler bleeds like anyone else. He just gets more chances to prove it.
    THE SABI COMPANY :: FACEBOOK :: TWITTER :: IMDB :: #DADmovie

3. Collapse Details
    Zak...is the eND module currently in the wild? If so any more details about it? Very little info out there.