Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
  1. Collapse Details
    semi-non-sequitur Q for Doug or anyone else that would know...

...is there any "standard" way, or at least a way you're established, for testing out new cameras? I'm wanting to get a solid sense of what I can do with my aforementioned A7RIV and convey it to others, but tend to be kind of slipshod putting this info together as I flit from project to project during any given day. I see your results for the FX9, and hey, if you can help me in any way "reverse engineer" your process, it'd of course be helpful (and might help me put out more useful info and samples)

Hey, new product idea! Vortex Media presents "Testing Your New Camera Like You Aren't A Total Muppet, Vol. 1"
    Pudgy bearded camera guy
    http://mcbob.tv

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Roper View Post
    Just to add, I wasn't going to comment because I don't want my comments at all sounding like a critique of Doug's exposure. I only did because he was welcoming of review. Were it not for the clarity of his exposure methods, it wouldn't have been possible to deduce anything. When it comes to exposure, no one does it better than Doug. Look at his videos. Although most are things like wildlife and aviation, the very best in skin tone reproduction, he'll wish I didn't say, comes straight from the tonality of his own video series, How to Make Money Shooting Stock Footage. He gets it perfect.
    Wow, thanks for the nice comments Tom. Very nice of you to say.

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by mcbob View Post
    ...is there any "standard" way, or at least a way you're established, for testing out new cameras?
    Ive jacked the thread enuogh already what about this.. http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/showthread...post1986809197

Many different irisses per shot is critical

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112