Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    My Film: 'ENTHUSIASTIC SINNERS"
    Hello,

Just wanted to let everyone know my 10,000 dollar, two character, erotic romance feature "ENTHUSIASTIC SINNERS" is now up on iTunes. Shot on the Canon C100, it's the story of a married cop, a small town widow and their 24 hour lust story that turns into a love story.

iTunes link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/movie/en...s/id1474745809
    Our trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6gStUvHbWA
    Our website with info & review: https://www.facebook.com/enthusiasticsinners/

Thanks in advance to everyone who checks it out!

Mark Lewis

2. Collapse Details
    Congrads on finishing a feature! Good luck with it!

3. Collapse Details
    Thank you!

4. Collapse Details
    Hi, I checked the trailer but it shows us nothing, nothing to hook me to want to watch it. Is it possible to cut a new trailer at this stage? It looks very well shot, I'd hate to see it die because of the trailer.

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by tmnt View Post
    Hi, I checked the trailer but it shows us nothing, nothing to hook me to want to watch it. Is it possible to cut a new trailer at this stage? It looks very well shot, I'd hate to see it die because of the trailer.
    Thanks for your input and question, tmnt. We went for kind of a mood piece with the trailer. The challenge is how to sell a movie that a.) is primarily dialogue based, and b.) has a lot of NSFW, sexual and nudity based content. Maybe we could cut an alternate that included more of the dialogue, itself.

6. Collapse Details
    Congrats! I'll check it out when I can!
    "Money doesn't make films...You just do it and take the initiative." - Werner Herzog

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by levrock View Post
    Thanks for your input and question, tmnt. We went for kind of a mood piece with the trailer. The challenge is how to sell a movie that a.) is primarily dialogue based, and b.) has a lot of NSFW, sexual and nudity based content. Maybe we could cut an alternate that included more of the dialogue, itself.
    I tended to agree with tmnt. Trailer alone, Im not seeing what Im getting into.

Congrats on finishing a feature film, your screenings etc. You've done something that most will dream about and never accomplish.

Thanks for sharing here. I'd love if you could also share some of your experiences etc with our members.
    w: Noel Evans TV

e: noel@noelevans.tv
    p: +61 (0) 408 455 374

8. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Batutta View Post
    Congrats! I'll check it out when I can!
    Thanks, Batutta!

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Noel Evans View Post
    I tended to agree with tmnt. Trailer alone, Im not seeing what Im getting into.

Congrats on finishing a feature film, your screenings etc. You've done something that most will dream about and never accomplish.

Thanks for sharing here. I'd love if you could also share some of your experiences etc with our members.
    Thanks, Noel. I'll definitely re-consider the trailer. In the meantime, you could take a look at our website, check out some of the reviews and that might help fill in some of the blanks.

As far as experiences, I was working graveyard shift at a wire factory and conceived this as a film I could get made with what little money I saved, and what vacation time I had saved up. It was shot in 10 days. The entire crew was four people: Myself, the cinematographer and the two actors. I got really lucky with the people I worked with. The actors were fearless, baring their emotions and their bodies, but nothing was sprung on them. I outlined and shot listed all the sex scenes in advance, so there were no unpleasant surprises.

We played the Cinequest Film Festival and right now, I'm trying to get momentum on the streaming circuit. I'm also in post-production on our newest feature.

Feel free to ask if you have anything else specific you'd like to know!

10. Collapse Details
    Congratulations! Your trailer is visually beautiful and the film looks well shot.
    I had the C100 MKI, it was and is an underrated camera for the money as you have proven.

If it is an erotic romance, I too would suggest telling the two character's arc or at least hint at it through dialog in the editing of the trailer.
    We see he's a cop but I get no sense of who the woman is? I get no sense that he's married either? Sensitive acting and nicely filmed sex scenes
    are fine but you might want to build the story in the trailer more?

I'm thinking of films and the trailers like "Body Heat", "The Last Seduction", etc. where they
    are erotically charged, but cover up a bigger story of betrayal, murder, framing someone, etc.
    I'm not sure what the underlying story is, is it erotic to romance and relationship, one night stand,
    or something darker or more unexpected? I think that's what the trailer needs to draw me in.

I'm going to check it out and watch it, my comments are limited to just watching the trailer.
    Once again, nice work in getting off of your rear and making it happen.
    It's a business first and a creative outlet second.
    G.A.S. destroys lives. Stop buying gear that doesn't make you money.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast